News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Locojoy's Million Dollar Mobile RPG in China to launch globally as HEROES BLADE with E-Link
Top million-dollar mobile action-RPG in China from studio Locojoy to launch globally with specialty publisher E-Link Entertainment, as HEROES BLADE.
"Heroes Blade has given us tremendous success in China. We hope to amplify that success in Western markets, with the help of E-Link Entertainment's experience in publishing games between Western and Chinese markets," said Minghua Cui, VP of Locojoy. "Locojoy know how to make great games as proven with their track record in China, so we're delighted to help launch one of their top titles worldwide," comments Mark Newington, COO of E-Link Entertainment.
In Heroes Blade, players will assemble a team of unique Heroes, and take on a massive campaign filled with epic Titan bosses, or take on the Global PvP Battle Arena for global bragging rights.
HEROES ASSEMBLE! SUMMON WITH STRATEGY
· Unique heroes: Assemble a team of heroes, fight with their unique skills and attributes.
· Endless combinations & strategies: Balance brute force, range-attacks, healers and more.
50+ HEROES TO COLLECT & UPGRADE
· Elves, pirates, pandas, & many more: Dozens of unique heroes each with different classes.
· Fully upgrade & customize: Numerous armor, accessory, and weapon slots + unique items.
EPIC BOSS BATTLES & GAME MODES
· Massive Titans await you: Throughout the Campaign and Dungeons, Titan battles await.
· Endless gameplay: Campaign, Dungeons, Hero Trials, Expeditions, PvP Modes, & more.
GLOBAL PVP BATTLE ARENA
· Duel with players globally: Choose your best team and battle others worldwide.
· Join a Guild: Find friends and create the strongest Guild to compete for Resources.
FREE GIFT CODE, LIMITED TIME
Heroes Blade is currently in Soft Launch in select regions and will be available globally in the weeks to come on the App Store and Google Play. Free Welcome Chest Gift Code: 3a4324
To preview Heroes Blade, please contact email@example.com.
HEROES BLADE Links
Name: Mike Man, Marketing, E-Link Entertainment