News By Tag
News By Location
Introducing AirPupSaver, a rear-facing dog car safety seat with an integrated airbag
Mighty Mite Dog Gear is proud to offer the world's first crash tested dog car seat featuring an integrated airbag built right into the seat back!
Not just safe - this is a crash tested dog car seat! Now with enhanced energy absorption through the use of integrated "airbag," air cylinders in the back of the seat!
AirPupSavers have passed crash testing at MGA Research Corporation, a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ("NHTSA")-contracted testing facility located in Virginia. Both sizes of AirPupsaver, the AirPupSaver 45 and the AirPupSaver 25, were tested at the MGA Research Corporation against US national child safety seat standards: FMVSS 213. The test requirements were determined by an MGA recommended engineer with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Both AirPupSavers stayed securely on the test sled's seat, the crash test dog dummy was securely contained, and all stitches, buckles and anchors remained intact afterwards.
• Same rear-facing design and 5-point seatbelt attachment system as the original PupSaver.
• All NEW Air Features -integrated airbag built right into the seat back
• Newly added heavy-duty metal hooks for lower latch (child safety seat) attachment points in back seat
• AirPupsaver 45 also features a top safety strap attachment for the child safety seat anchor (located behind the headrest in vehicle back seats)
• Both AirPupSavers have reinforced stitching throughout
• AirPupSaver 45 is crash tested for dogs up to 45 lbs
• AirPupsaver 25 is crash tested for dogs up to 25 lbs