Krypto1000 v1.004 Update: More receivers, new decoders, downconverter feature and more
By: COMINT Consulting
One of the most significant changes in the updated Krypto1000 software is the addition of CRFS streaming, which supports live, real-time I&Q streaming from the CRFS Node SDR that is used in the new RFeye™ family of receivers. These intelligent wideband receivers are designed for ground fixed, mobile and airborne applications, where low SWaP and high performance are critical to mission success.
Other improvements include:
- Generic VITA49 I&Q support
- Full support for the US Department of Defense (DoD) RedHawk SDR standard
- Support for D-TA Systems, Inc. receivers, including the RFvision-1, RFvision-1-mini, RFvision-2, RFvision-2-mini, RFvision-Broadview, RFvision-360
- Support for CommsAudit receivers: CA7801, CA7704, CA7851
-Support for Tektronix receivers and spectrum analyzers: RSA306B (portable), RSA500A (field use), and RSA600A (for lab)
- An new dPMR decoder that supports all variants of dPMR for expanded collection of digital mobile communications
- The CTCSS subaudible tone squelch has been added to Listen module, which compliments audio squelch and allows decoding of repeater access and talk group tone systems
- ACARS decoder for ground-to-aircraft communications via airband radio or satellite
We also added a fixed downconverter with three modes of operation: Low-Side Injection, High-Side Injection and Custom. It can used with any SDR to obtain a precise frequency readout when a mixer or downconverter is used.
Current customers will be sent a secure download link for the update for Krypto1000 v1.004.
This update is one more point of success in our mission to keep pace with hacks and evasive maneuvers that targets of interest are developing daily. Krypto500 (https://comintconsulting.com/
Click here (https://comintconsulting.com/