News By Tag
News By Location
Provectus Welcomes Mr. Matt Geary
"We conducted an extensive search for an experienced, dedicated individual having a clear focus on client advocacy uniquely coupled with technical aptitude and discernible business professionalism"
"Having successfully worked as a remediation site superintendent, remedial project estimator, environmental product specialist and an environmental consultant - Provectus offers me the perfect opportunity to pursue my passion for environmental problem solving and remediation technology development"
You can contact Matt via email at email@example.com or (610) 368-1729.
About Provectus Environmental Products
Provectus (Latin) = advanced; higher level of knowledge. Provectus Environmental Products represents applied remedial sciences at a different level. We provide patented, proprietary and patent-pending performance chemicals to the soil and groundwater remediation industry. We specialize in the development and global commercialization of next-generation, synergistic ISCR and ISCO remedial technologies. Our proprietary remedial technologies represent the safest, most effective, and most cost-efficient solutions available.
We are not consultants. Our business model is to support RPs, environmental engineers, technical consultants, governmental regulators, and the wider academic community by providing design and selection of cost-effective remediation strategies. We have a valued reputation for:
• Credible Technical Aptitude = Ph.D. level staff with over 25 years' experience in environmental biotechnology;
• Predictable Remedial Performance = Guaranteed performance and other warranties offered in conjunction with strategic providers and partners.
• Uncompromised Safety = Safer chemistries, Safer packaging.
• Responsive Customer Service = Logistics with no surprises, no excuses, no frustration. User-friendly and cordial account management personnel.
• Quantifiable Client Value = Safer, more effective, more cost-efficient remedial actions. "Do it Right the First Time" - avoid problems associated with new and emerging regulations for methane in groundwater, soil gas, and indoor air.
The Provectus line of patented environmental remediation products are truly different, and they represent genuinely unique chemistries:
• Provect-IR® Solid, Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent: As the prime originator and developer of the original ISCRs reagent circa 2003, we know that Provect-IR is a genuine improvement on the ISCR process and its older product formulations. Provect-
• ERD-CH4™ Liquid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent: The most effective, cost-efficient formulation of a liquid, antimethanogenic ERD amendment that can be applied via screened systems. By inhibiting methanogenesis, this is a more efficient (saves an estimated 15 to >30% of the carbon amendment), longer-lived and safer ERD approach (fewer vapor intrusions issues).
• Provect-OX® Self-Activating ISCO/ Enhanced Bioremediation Reagent: Persulfate-based ISCO reagent that is unique in terms of its safety (no extreme activators; no heat generated) and effectiveness, as it actively integrates enhanced bioremediation as part of the overall treatment process - only ISCO reagent designed to manage rebound;
• EZVI-CH4™ Antimethanogenic DNAPL Treatment: Unique reagent can be used for safe and effective treatment of chlorinated solvent DNAPL sources.
• Provect-GS™ NAPL Immobilization Technology: A liquid reagent developed in collaboration Beazer East, Inc. for in situ geophysicochemical immobilization (ISGI) of DNAPL sources.
For more information about Provectus Environmental Products, Inc., please call (815) 650-2230 or visit http://www.provectusenvironmental.com/
Christopher Mullen - Director of Communication