Media Alert: Zapproved Hosts Webinar Focusing on Case Law After the Rules Changes on May 17
Hon. James Francis, who issued CAT3 v. Black Lineage, the first opinion to cite the new rules, will provide the view from the bench
By: Zapproved, Inc.
The program will contemplate the impact of the amended rules, including:
• In-depth discussions of opinions citing the amended rules, including CAT3, LLC v. Black Lineage and Gilead Sciences v. Merck & Co.
• Details and insights behind all changes to Federal Rules, including goals, objectives, and the process for moving forward
• The new standards and how litigation and e-discovery strategies should evolve
Who: Brad Harris, VP of Products, Zapproved, will moderate the discussion with e-discovery thought leaders including:
• Hon. James C Francis IV, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York, author of CAT3 opinion
• Brian Corbin, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• William Butterfield, Partner, Hausfeld LLP, internationally recognized authority on e-discovery
Why: Zapproved has long focused on preservation and the issues that impact best practices. The amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure have been in effect since December and are already impacting case rulings. These opinions are shaping expectations regarding how corporations navigate the discovery process.
Who Should Attend: Corporate counsel and their corporate legal teams that support litigation and e-discovery from preservation through review.
When: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 2pm EDT | 11am PDT
Where: Register online for FREE for the Amended Rules Trends Webinar at the following link.
About Zapproved Inc.
Founded in 2008 in Portland, Ore., Zapproved Inc. is a pioneer in developing cloud‐based software for corporate legal departments. The Z‐Discovery Platform returns power to in‐house corporate legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, and it sets new standards for scalability and intuitive design - recently achieving processing at the rate of one terabyte per hour. The company's flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations and has earned recognition as the Best E‐Discovery Legal Hold Product at the 2015 Legaltech News Innovation Awards, Best of the National Law Journal 2014 - 2016. Zapproved was recognized in the 2014 Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. and was named as a "vendor to watch" in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for E‐Discovery.
Director of Corporate Communications
Page Updated Last on: Apr 25, 2016