News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
TMT Finance Asia 2016 to assess regional telecom, media and tech M&A in Singapore on March 9
By: TMT Finance
The annual senior executive event, which is in its seventh year in Asia and takes place at Marina Bay Sands, gathers CEOs, CFOs and strategy leaders from telecom, media and tech companies across the region, as well as the leading TMT investment bankers, private equity investors, strategy and legal advisers.
“Investment activity in telecoms, media and tech is intensifying globally so this is a really exciting time to bring together the key players, financiers and advisers to Singapore,” said Dominic Lowndes, Managing Director of TMT Finance, the event organiser. “Merger and acquisition activity is increasing due to telecom consolidation and digital convergence and the event brings together key people from industry, finance and advisory to discuss strategy and opportunities in a private environment.”
60 key speakers and a maximum of 250 senior executives attend the event which is split into 20 sessions including 5 plenary panels, 10 Peer to Peer Round Tables and five networking sessions.
Key session themes for 2016 include:
- Telecom Leadership Round Table – Who is leading growth in Asia?
- TMT M&A Panel – How will mergers and acquisitions change the market?
- Mobile Towers Asia - Rollout, sale and leaseback developments
- Media and Content Round Table – What are the best digital content strategies for Asia?
- Datacentres and Cloud Asia – Regional opportunities for investment
- Financing TMT – Raising capital via debt and equity markets in Asia
- Indonesia Towers and Telecoms Panel – Key developments and opportunities
- IoT Opportunities Round Table – New paths to growth in TMT
- Smart Cities Asia - What investment is required for the next phase of roll out?
- Future of TMT – Who will lead the next wave of growth in Digital Asia?
TMT Finance Asia 2016 takes place at Marina Bay Sands Singapore on March 9. Event partners include Linklaters, one of the world’s leading law firms, Moody’s Investors Service, a leading provider of credit ratings, research, and risk analysis, and IFC of the World Bank Group, the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector in developing countries.
For more information go to http://www.tmtfinance.com/