News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Criminal Records Removal Service and More-Get Rid of that Negative Information
If you have derogatory information, criminal or not, when employers, credit unions, banks, rental agents, or any financial institution does an online background records check, read below because we can remove it permanently--guaranteed!
Unfortunately federal convictions cannot be expunged or sealed. But we do have the next best thing. If you are looking for some quick results and instant relief from your criminal records, either state or federal, being viewed in the top 30 internet background record check sites, this is a must program for you. It takes about 45 -60 days to complete, but our JTC-Criminal Records Removal Service, CRRS can remove all of your non-flattering, derogatory, and criminal information from popular background record check sites like BeenVerified™
Our Criminal Records Removal Service completely removes your criminal records as well as any other private, personal information from the top 30 popular websites that are used by employers, coworkers, and even your friends, neighbors, and enemies to run background checks and find out things about you. This is a must if you want to greatly reduce the chance that your criminal record and other private, derogatory, and personal information may show up on a background check or your nosey neighbor’s computer screen.
Are you Eligible?
Anyone with a criminal record, federal or state, will want our exclusive service. Anyone who does not have a criminal record but just wants this derogatory, disparaging, and damaging information removed will also want our service. This service is a must for anyone with concerns about their criminal record and/or any other private, personal data showing up on a background check for employment, housing, finances, or simply a nosey neighbor or so-called friend doing a website database search on you. Simply call us today at 954-522-2254.
What Benefits do you Receive?
• You have your criminal record and/or any other unsavory information cleared and eliminated from these sites and save the embarrassment of having neighbors, friends, and associates check your criminal record and other private, personal information from these top online databases. We are working hard on adding even more background record check sites also.
• It reduces the chances that a potential employer will deny you a job because of your criminal record or other undesireable information showing up on a background check.
• It reduces the chances that a potential loan application, credit card, property rental, or financial transaction will be denied because of your criminal record or other undesireable information showing up on a background check.
• Reduces the chances of friends, family, landlords, coworkers, associates, and those individuals in your clubs, church, and civic organizations you are in, discovering your criminal record or other derogatory information online through a people search website.
• It gives you peace of mind in knowing this type of derogatory information in being removed from the top online databases used for information gathering and gossiping.
• Our service will remove your data from the most popular online databases reducing the chances that your criminal record or derogatory, unwanted information will cause you embarrassment, humiliation or even worse.
There is a one-time fee and the program is guaranteed. That is right, it is guaranteed! If you find for any reason that you have reappeared on any one of our covered databases, simply contact us and we guarantee that you will be removed again within 30 days of our notification. There is no additional charge, ever. This is the next best thing to expungement of criminal records and getting rid of all that unwanted information.
So if you want all this derogatory and embarrassing information gone forever from the top internet background record check sites, call us today at 954-522-2254 or email us at jailtimeconsulting@
Michael Frantz[b/] is a leading national Federal Prison Consultant, and an authority on federal prison, an expert resource for Fox News, Oprah Winfrey Channel, ABC’s 20/20 news show, the New York Times, and can be reached at 954-522-2254, or toll free at 800-832-0868, or at jailtimeconsulting@
See facebook, visit https://facebook.com/