How To Find The Best SMP Clinic In Toronto For Scalp Hair Micropigmentation
Finding the Best SMP Clinic in Toronto requires some due diligence from each and every client. Scalp Esthetica are the leaders in SMP Treatments in Toronto and are backed by the global leaders in the industry - Scalp Aesthetics.
By: Scalp Esthetica
Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP), also known as Hair Tattoo and Scalp Tattoo, is the process where pigment or color is deposited in the epidermis of the skin on your scalp. This procedure leaves your scalp looking like it has just been shaved. The SMP procedure is offered to both men and women of all ages, skin color, and skin type as well. This procedure is carried out on various degrees of alopecia, balding, camouflaging scars, thinning hair, or adding more hair to thinning hair. Scalp Esthetica is the company that is well known for carrying out SMP all over the Ontario and beyond. Statistics released recently indicate that over thirty one million men and twenty one million women suffer from hair loss that includes bald spots, thinning hair, and alopecia. The problem is that most of these people are not aware of Scalp MicroPigmentation procedure, which is the latest treatment of all types of hair loss. If you have a hair loss problem and which to carry out SMP, talk to us to today, we will assist you in combating baldness.
Scalp MicroPigmentation or Scalp Tattoo is a procedure that is simple and is a substitute for hair transplants and other hair systems which are complicated procedures. SMP is also known as Hair Tattoo, and has been carried out since the 90s. Nevertheless, SMP did not gain a lot of recognition at that time, and it is in the last decade that it has become popular. Scalp MicroPigmentation is carried out using a tattoo needle, which is of the same size and shape as a hair follicle. The needle is used for implanting color or pigment into the man or woman’s scalp. The Hair Tattoo procedure is carried out by professional artists who are conversant with the treatment, and have experience in working with hair follicles. Once the SMP has been carried out, the scalp is left looking like a buzz cut or a head that has been shaved recently. Scalp Esthetica is the company that is known all over Toronto, and beyond for carrying out this treatment with no hassle at all.
Hair Tattoo once it has been carried out leaves you looking natural and is a better and safer option than wigs, hair transplantation, or hair plugs. The Scalp MicroPigmentation treatment does not leave any scars or wounds that require healing within days, months or years. SMP is carried out by artists and does not require any drugs or anesthetics at all. This treatment is delicate and is only carried out by professionals who have the experience and the knowledge to know the size of needle required, and the right angle for needle penetration. Ensure that you engage the services of Scalp Esthetica, where you will find professionals who have carried out Hair Tattoo treatment for a long period of time.
In order to find the Best SMP Clinic in Toronto, it takes more than just looking at a website. It is very important to do your due diligence and actually have a consultation with the SMP Artist that will be doing your treatment.
Here are some keys to finding the Best SMP Clinic in Toronto:
1) Ensure that you find a reputable SMP Clinic. Reputable Scalp Micropigmentation clinics have been around the longest, or are associated with larger SMP businesses that have partnered up to provide proven and tested results.
2) Ask to have a consultation first. The SMP Artist or provider should have extensive knowledge of the history of Scalp Micropigmentation, as well as the benefits and the risks associated with having a Scalp Tattoo Treatment. IF they seem not to know their material, benefits and risks, or act and say things that just don’t make sense (i.e. we can do SMP Scalp Tattoo in one day, etc), then they are most likely a new technician and do not have enough experience in the industry.
3) Ask to see Pictures and Videos. However, be very careful. There are companies in Toronto and the GTA that are so knew that they are showing clients generic pictures of other people’s work on their website and in their photo album. The Best SMP clinics will have photos and videos of the people they have worked on on their cell phones, computers, cameras, Instagram, etc, with the actual client and the SMP Artist in the picture. If you only see before and after photos without the SMP Artist in them, then they are probably a new SMP provider and have very little experience.
4) Ask for references. If you are not sure about the Scalp Micropigmentation or SMP clinic you visited, ask the SMP Clinic to provide you with one or two references from actual clients. Most likely, a good SMP Clinic would have a couple of clients that don’t mind speaking about their experience and exceptional results from having an SMP treatment at the clinic you visited.
5) Ask what kind of needles and pigments they are using. The three most important aspects of the Best SMP clinics in Toronto are: 1) Experience 2) Needles 3) Pigment.
Visit Scalp Esthetica at www.scalpesthetica.com for more information about Scalp Micropigmentation treatments they have available. Visit their facebook page at www.facebook.com/
Scalp Esthetica, 1 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto