News By Tag
News By Place
EFT Plating Launches MacDermid Plating Tech Center Featuring Quick Turn - Reliable Final Finish Work
By: EFT Plating Services
Specializing in the following finishes:
ENEPIG/ IPC-4556: Pioneer’s in ENEPIG as a final finish with over 8 YEARS providing this finish nation-wide. Approved by Northrup and others.
Soft Gold/ MIL-G-45204 ASTM B488: EFT is exclusive with partners like St Jude’s Pace Maker Division for soft gold. We also meet Raytheon’ s strict requirements for soft gold purity.
Hard Gold/ MIL-G-45204 ASTM B488: EFT provides this finish to the strictest standards in the industry. Approved by L3 and many other military customers.
ENIG/ IPC 4552/ASTM B733-90: 2-5 micro inches.
OSP: Entek 106A
Electrolytic Heavy Nickel/ AMS 2424E: EFT plate’s heavy nickel above 1500 micro inches with out any issues or concerns of pitting.
- Lockheed Martin AS9300 certified.
- QMS is certified by Lockheed Martin :SIC-016
- Northrup approved.
- Raytheon approved / soft gold purity to 3057831
- L3 Approved
- ITAR Certified
- ISO compliant Quality System
Additionally, EFT becomes only the second shop in the nation with the new:
Oxford Instruments MAXXI 6 XRF unit with Silicon Drift Detector (SDD)
This was ordered to be able to comply with new specifications coming out of both Lockheed and Northrup that require 4 SIGMA controlled processes.
- 8 collimators to accurately detect and measure fine features and pads.
- Best in class Peltier cooled SDD detector provides superior energy resolution (140 eV) and higher count rates.
- Primary filter system reduces scattered radiation background and enhances Signal to Noise ratios. This reduces instrumental related standard deviations and improves detection limits.
Capable of direct measurement of Phosphorus in the Electroless Nickel film to meet anticipated IPC specifications.
Management and Plating specialist
Under the direction of Dr. Tom Scimeca our ITAR certified facility boasts over 100 years in combined plating experience.
All work is performed under the strict control of a Lockheed Martin approved Traveler system.
All technicians check off each process as it is completed to be able to provide the utmost documentation.
Please let us know if we can plate a no charge sample.
Page Updated Last on: Jul 29, 2015