News By Tag
News By Place
Hernon Manufacturing Continues Growth, Hires New Employees and Promotes From Within
Central Florida adhesive and dispensing equipment manufacturer continues to grow in headquarters size, employee numbers and internal job promotion opportunities
“We’d like to congratulate Tinna Conant on being named Shipping Supervisor,”
Conant has been employed with Hernon for 18 years and is a devoted mother and grandmother.
“Additionally, we’d also like to announce that Karen Arnon has been promoted to Executive Vice President,” added Rodriguez.
Arnon, formerly a Director at Hernon, has been with the company for more than 30 years as an employee and is the wife of Hernon President, Harry Arnon.
“We are also very excited to announce the hiring of three new employees at Hernon. They are, Heather Haynes, who has joined our Accounting Department as an Accounting Associate,” said Karen Arnon, Executive Vice President for HERNON Manufacturing, Inc. Haynes has 15 years accounting experience with the last seven of those years having her own accounting practice in Virginia.
“Alex Montes, is a Mechanical Engineer and has joined our Equipment Division. Nancy Suero will be joining the company as a Customer Service Representative. She comes to Hernon with many years of experience in a diverse range of industries,”
Earlier this year, Hernon announced it’s building expansion, which will add 27,000 square feet of additional space to their current building. Also, at that time, the company had forecasted an increase in its workforce by almost 50% over the next two years.
“As our building grows, so do our staffing needs. We believe these promotions and new employees will make our team stronger as we move into the future,” added Arnon.
HERNON Manufacturing, Inc. has been committed to delivering world class adhesive, sealant, and impregnation solutions along with precision dispensing systems for nearly four decades. A long-time member of Central Florida’s industrial manufacturing community, HERNON offers strong brands and technologies, all made in the United States, for a diverse range of industries including: Energy/
In addition to custom and standard dispensing and curing equipment, HERNON Manufacturing produces and distributes an extensive line of sealants for military and commercial use. HERNON produces several dozen Mil-Spec qualified sealants and is an ISO-9001: 2008 registered company.
· Presidential “E” Award for Exports – May 2015
· OBJ List of Top Manufacturing Companies – April 2015
· Frost & Sullivan Manufacturing Leadership Award – March 2015
· MAF Manufacturer of the Year Finalist – December 2014
· Hi-Lex Mexicana Excellent Service Award – October 2014
· Orlando Business Journal Fast 50 – June 2014
· Patent for Bullet Tip Identification Process – January 2014
· US Small Business Administration State of Florida Exporter of the Year – May 2013
· William C. Schwartz Industry Innovation Award - June 2003
· Southeastern US District and State of Florida Exporter of the Year – March 2013
· Florida Top Companies to Watch – August 2012
· ThinkGlobal Exporter of the Year – February 2012
Visit http://www.hernon.com or contact 407-322-4000 for more information.