News By Tag
* Electronic Adhesive
* Electronics Manufacturing
* Tuffbond 302
* Modified Epoxy Adhesive
* Potting Fiberoptic Cables
* More Tags...
News By Place
Demand for Hernon Manufacturing Tuffbond 302 Adhesive Grows With Electronics Industry
Central Florida adhesive and dispensing equipment manufacturer fills worldwide need for booming electronics manufacturing
· Bonding voice coils to cones
· Bonding pole pieces to magnets
· Bonding speaker magnets to bases.
“The consumer electronics industry is experiencing rapid growth. Revenues are projected to grow three percent in 2015 and to reach an all-time high of $223.2 billion, according to the U.S. Consumer Electronics Sales and Forecasts,” said Harry Arnon, President and Chief Executive Officer for HERNON Manufacturing, Inc. “Additionally, revenue for new, emerging product categories is expected to double, growing 108 percent year-over-year in 2015.”
These new technologies include 3D printers, 4K Ultra-High Definition televisions, connected thermostats, unmanned aerial vehicles, home robots, cameras and wearables such as health and fitness devices, smart watches and smart eyewear.
“The selection and use of a proper adhesive during the manufacturing process is critical to the device production and its long-term success,” said Edgardo Rodriguez, Director of Sales and Marketing for Hernon Manufacturing. “Manufacturers around the world from Mexico to China are discovering Tuffbond 302’s benefits in electronics manufacturing.”
Tuffbond 302 Product Benefits
· Fast at room temperature (about 5 minutes)
· Low shrinkage
· 100% reactive, non-solvent system
· Easy mixing ratio of resin and hardener
· No fuming on gelation
· Rapid curing structural and electrical repair kit
· Rapid curing laminates and “gel” coats
Hernon Tuffbond 302 is a modified epoxy adhesive that provides a very fast room temperature cure. Tuffbond 302 exhibits very good moisture chemical and heat resistance. This very fast cure epoxy adhesive is specially formulated for rapid in-line assembly of loud speakers. Tuffbond 302 is also recommended for bonding metals, wood, ceramics, etc.
HERNON Manufacturing, Inc. has been committed to delivering world class adhesive, sealant, and impregnation solutions along with precision dispensing systems for nearly four decades. A long-time member of Central Florida’s industrial manufacturing community, HERNON offers strong brands and technologies, all made in the United States, for a diverse range of industries including: Energy/
In addition to custom and standard dispensing and curing equipment, HERNON Manufacturing produces and distributes an extensive line of sealants for military and commercial use. HERNON produces several dozen Mil-Spec qualified sealants and is an ISO-9001: 2008 registered company.
· OBJ List of Top Manufacturing Companies – April 2015
· Manufacturing Leadership Award – March 2015
· Manufacturer of the Year Finalist – December 2014
· Excellent Service Award – October 2014
· Orlando Business Journal Fast 50 – June 2014
· Patent for Bullet Tip Identification Process – January 2014
· State of Florida Exporter of the Year – May 2013
· William C. Schwartz Industry Innovation Award - June 2003
· Southeastern US District and State of Florida Exporter of the Year – March 2013
· Florida Top Companies to Watch – August 2012
· Exporter of the Year – February 2012
Visit http://www.hernon.com or contact 407-322-4000 for more information.