News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
WORK. by The Office Stylist Offers Virtual Office Option for Receiving Mail and Hosting Meetings
For just $75/month, professionals can receive mail to the WORK. address and host client meetings at the most stylish coworking space in Sherman Oaks
By: WORK. by The Office Stylist
- Use of the WORK. office address for mail services
- Mail will be safely secured and available for pickup during our business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
- Two hours per month in the stylish conference room
WORK.’s Virtual Office option gives power back to the modern-day entrepreneur. Members can avoid using their home address for business purposes and appear professional to their customers and clients. The package is designed for entrepreneurs that are just starting out or have minimal in-person meetings, but additional conference room hours can be purchased as needed.
Sayeh Pezeshki, CEO and co-founder of WORK., said, “We created the Virtual Office membership for the 21st century freelancer. It allows members to conduct their business outside of their home or the coffee shop in a more professional atmosphere.”
Other perks accompanied with the Virtual Office include:
- Our address includes a suite number which makes you look more professional
- We can accept all types of mail/packages unlike a P.O. Box address
- Great for filing for DBAs and other business licenses, etc.
- When you book our conference room for a meeting, we always welcome your guest(s) and offer them coffee, fresh cucumber water and candy from our fabulous candy buffet.
- Use of our WiFi network, both for you and your clients
- If a customer/client stops by to see you, we’ll take the message and let you know!
Learn more about WORK. and the Virtual Office option here: http://worktos.com/
If you are interested in taking a tour of the office, you can click here for a virtual tour: http://worktos.com/
WORK. by The Office Stylist is LA's most stylish co-working space and welcomes entrepreneurs and consultants who are ready to get off the couch, out of the coffee shop, and into a chic workspace.
Designed by lifestyle expert and designer, Sayeh The Office Stylist (http://www.theofficestylist.com)
Because it’s not just work… it’s work by The Office Stylist.
WORK. by The Office Stylist
Page Updated Last on: Jul 17, 2015