News By Tag
News By Place
Low Cost Innovative Solution for preparing and stripping Chemical Injection & Safety Valve lines
By: Pneumatic and Hydrualic
Pneumatic and Hydraulic has invented a line of tools that solves most of these challenges, without compromising the open blade regulation offshore: Hydrus Tools
Hydrus Tools stripping tool is a safe, reliable method of removing encapsulation material from single and multi-line flat packs. The design of the tool allows for the encapsulation to be removed without damage to the control lines and affords easy clean up after stripping. The tool is a self contained, simple hand operated device that requires no external power source. A simple pull of the tool’s handle is all that is required. Our tool is lightweight, anodized and is constructed of non-sparking materials, allowing its use in most hazardous areas. All cutting areas are enclosed, promoting safe and secure operations that significantly decrease critical path operations and rig time.
· Removes encapsulation without damaging personnel and control lines,
· Provides easy clean-up,
· Requires no external power source,
· Environmentally friendly and safe,
· Built and designed to be lightweight but robust,
· Made out of non-sparking materials and anodized for hazardous areas,
· Enclosed cutting areas promote safe operations that decrease critical path operations and rig time, as well as potential safety hazards.
For more information about the Hydrus Tools line, contact co-inventor George Plaisance at 713-681-5211.