News By Tag
News By Location
AML Wrestling: Confrontation Results From April 19, 2015
Here are the results from Confrontation, the sold out AML Wrestling event from April 19, 2015.
By: WrestleCade Entertainment
1. The Heatseekers (Sigmon and Elliot Russell) defeated “Fearless”
2. In an AML Championship qualifier, “King” Shane Williams bested Kevin Phoenix after a piledriver at 12:33. As a result of his win, Williams advances to the Fatal Four Way for the AML Championship May 24. Williams remains undefeated in AML competition.
3. In another championship qualifier match, “The Ring Wrecker” Vordell Walker pinned George South, Jr.(subbing for George South) at 9:06 after George South’s “George South Guys” interfered on Walker’s behalf without his knowledge. Vordell (who, like Williams, is undefeated under the AML banner) advances to the Fatal Four-Way for the AML title May 24.
4. In the third AML Championship qualifier, Caprice Coleman triumphed over Jeff Lewis Neal at 11:18, pinning Neal after his Thermal Shock cutter. Coleman advances to the AML Championship Fatal Four-Way along with Vordell Walker and King Shane Williams.
5. Thanks to blatant outside interference from the George South Guys, a returning Zane Dawson defeated Cauliflower Brown at 6:55 to become the fourth qualifier for May 24th’s AML Championship match. Baron Bullard and the rest of the George South Guys attacked Brown during Brown’s entrance, rendering Brown severely weakened for Dawson. Brown made a valiant comeback, ultimately succumbing to the Dawson Lariat. After the match, George South announced that he is the only man who can control Dawson, known to area fans as the “One Man Riot.” There was no further incident with AML personnel, unlike Dawson’s last appearance when he attacked journalist Chris Lea.
6. In a special ladies’ attraction, Devyn Nicole beat Jordynne Grace at 6:29 after the Perfect Storm.
7. In one of America’s Most Liked Wrestling’s most brutal matches to date, Gunner and Luke Hawx battled to a double countout at 11:20. Both Hawx and Gunner ignored referee Jeff Bunton’s ten count. After the match, a visibly angry Gunner demanded a future rematch with Hawx, who defiantly accepted. AML wrestlers and staff had to separate the two men.
8. In a thrilling, fast-paced main event, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles beat Sonjay Dutt at 15:35 after a Styles Clash. This back-and-forth match tested both men to the max, and Dutt acquitted himself so well in defeat AJ Styles took the microphone after the match. Styles said that Sonjay was one of the best wrestlers in the world. Both men shook hands, parting as friends, and the capacity crowd gave both men a standing ovation.
AML Wrestling returns to Johnny & June’s May 24th for AML Wrestling Presents: Live To Win. Scheduled to appear: former WWE star Jinder Mahal now known as Raj Singh, Doc Gallows, Caprice Coleman, Zane Dawson, King Shane Williams, Vordell Walker, “The Gift” Jason Kincaid, Amber O’Neal, and more! Follow the news here all amlwrestling.com. (http://amlwrestling.com/