News By Tag
News By Location
ISN WORKS Presents Loreen Sherman
I would like to introduce you to Loreen Sherman. She has over 35 years of experience in public speaking and professional training.
By: ISN Works
Sherman is Director and CEO of Star-Ting Incorporated, (STI). STI is a direct management consulting firm that offers content led business events, breakout sessions, executive board, forums, keynotes, lunch and learns, podcasts, VIP Sessions, Webinars, workshops and seminar series, which include but not limited to:
· Leadership – How to Deal With Unclear Objectives Series which is designed to provide ongoing employee professional development for leaders, team leaders and engineers to resolve issues and build stronger teams. [One day course: 8 professional development hours = 0.8 continuing education units.
· The Small Business Boot Camp, which is targeted to those individuals wishing to start a business or those who have a business and need assistance taking it to the next level. Geared to equip management with tools to make a difference, eliminate mistakes and reduce costs. This 1-day course is designed to provide new business professionals with skills to benchmark effectively. The course will teach participants how to benchmark industry indicators in the energy, oil and gas industry. Learn what the marketplace is and how benchmarking is an effective tool to research industry, products, services and people. Benchmarking material helps leaders compare, evaluate and recommend practices and way forward. The course provides a framework in which such complexity of the marketplace may be rendered understandable. [One day course: 8 professional development hours = 0.8 continuing education units.]
· Continuing Education Classes for Industry Professionals such as the Course on How to Establish Followership. This 2-day course is designed to provide the management and leadership team with skills to inspire followership. The Leadership course will teach participants how to efficiently and effectively motivate others. This includes understanding the principles behind each of the major motivators that encourage peak performance. [Two day course: 16 professional development hours = 1.6 continuing education units.]
With the ability to teach the audience new skills relevant to business into her presentations, Sherman’s facilitation is not only informative, but also entertaining as the audience engages in interesting activities focused on relevant learning outcomes.
10 reason’s to hire Loreen Sherman!
10. Loreen’s clients matter and walk away with new ideas, constructs and methods of deployment for growth as an individual or as a business entity.
9. Loreen is certified faculty with the Apollo group and is a certified mentor with Futurpreneur and successfully instructed national and international business students for Meritus University on “Management Concepts” and “Organizational Behavior”.
8. She adheres to a code of ethics recognized in 35 countries as a member of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC-Canada)
7. Loreen shares stories of success in a way that builds relationships so that you won’t want her to leave the stage.
6. Your organization’
5. People are highly engaged, Loreen held a live webinar event with 3,600 participants who rated her as very good for CPA Canada in 2014.
4. Loreen understands business with academic training, earned a Master of Business Administration degree from University of Phoenix and holds a double degree in Geography and Earth Sciences formerly called Geography and Geology from McMaster University; and additionally founded three businesses from sole proprietorship to federal incorporation.
3. As a grand-mother, mother and wearing multiple hats, Loreen will not bore your audience; but instead will bring to life real-world applications that connect the heart, mind and really matter leaving your audience probing and thirsting for more.
2. Loreen’s accomplishments and life story are intertwined leaving a role model for your audience to follow on top of the industry specific scenarios that make interesting and relevant talking points.
And the # 1 reason is: Loreen knows that you require a presenter who will make you look good and your audience want to return next year.
The “Real” #1 reason is: Risk management reduces project failure, keeps people safe and provides a better future for generations to come … and leaders are the key to better informed decision making.
Loreen Sherman, MBA
Director & CEO, Star-Ting Incorporated
Oil, Gas and Energy Management
Page Updated Last on: Feb 12, 2015