News By Tag
* Math Assessment & Intervention
* Homeschool Math
* Math Curriclum
* Math Tutoring
* Identify/Close Learning Gap
* More Tags...
News By Place
NEW Release - Identify & Close Learning Gaps in Math with Adaptive Placement Test and Lesson Plan
By: Aplus TutorSOft, Inc.
Visit our website: www.aplustutorsoft.com
Are you concerned that your student may have learning gaps in Math? Identify and close learning gaps in Math with one simple tool! Students make HUGE progress in less than 30 mintutes a day - self-paced learning.
Look no further – You will get EVEYTHING you need to identify and close learning gaps - Lessons, Practice, Review, Grading & Tracking.
A+ Interactive Math has a NEW program “Adaptive Placement Test with Individualized Lesson Plan” that is designed specifically to “Identify and Close” learning gaps in Math. It is comprehensive program that can be used any time during the homeschool year. You can also use this program at the end of the school year and over the summer to be certain your child is ready to advance to the next level. The Adaptive Placement Test w/ Lesson Plan helps you make sure there are no learning gaps after student has followed his/her “individualized” lesson plan. It is sold in three-month subscriptions, with huge discount for multiple students. The main purpose of this program is that it be used for short term assessment and intervention.
How does it work?
1. Each one of your student takes a “unit test” for each major concept to identify current skill level.
2. The program then creates an “Individualized” lesson plan your student can follow which includes everything you need.
3. You measure progress using various easy-to-read and very visual reports as your students master various skills and close learning gaps.
* Colorful, engaging and fun multimedia lessons that teach math concepts using audio, visuals and text. Lessons make frequent reference to examples from daily life to make learning math more relevant.
* Interactive Review for each lesson identifies and closes learning gaps by automatically re-teaching math concept if student provides an incorrect answer to any questions.
* Worksheets to apply math concept and practice problem solving with automatic grading and tracking.
* Various reports to measure student progress.
A+ Interactive Math Team