News By Tag
News By Location
The 13 Days of Christmas: Producer Joe Bev & Chef Steve Mendoza Present "What's Cookin'? Holiday"
The 13 different "Joe Bev" holiday specials are airing on public radio, streamed at BearManor Radio, and podcasts on demand at Waterlogg.com and other websites.
Steven Brandt from Audiobook Heaven called Pedro’s Christmas Fables "just the thing to occupy your young ones on a rainy (or snowy) afternoon. Better yet, sit down and listen along with them. You won’t regret spending some time with them, and you won’t regret these stories either. It’s fun for the whole family."
Now, Joe Bev is releasing 13 holiday radio specials over the next 13 days and calling it "The 13 Days of Christmas".
The latest, "The What's Cookin'? Holiday Show" is just one of 13 different "Joe Bev" holiday specials, which are airing on public radio, streamed at BearManor Radio, and podcast on demand at: http://www.bearmanormedia.com/
What's Cookin'? with Chef Steve Mendoza can be heard at all podcast websites, including: http://tunein.com/
What's Cookin'? with Chef Steve Mendoza
"The What's Cookin'? Holiday Show"
How to cook a turkey and other holiday foods and side dishes, what to do with leftovers, how to be a good guest, holiday drinks, and more. Plus, the amazing Fred Frees as Professor Ludwig Von Watchamacallit continues opening "The 12 BearManor Presents of Christmas" early.
All 15 Joe Bev hours can be heard podcast on demand for free at http://www.joebev.com.
12 of the specials will be streamed for free over The BearManor Radio Network at:http://www.bearmanormedia.com.
Joe Bevilacqua Christmas Programming is available to all public radio stations via The Public Radio Exchange at: http://www.prx.org/
Public radio stations running Joe Bev's Specials include:
The Joe Bev Holiday Treat: WAMU
A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas Special: WVAS
A Jazz-O-Rama New Year: WVAS
A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas Special:WCBE
The Christmas That Almost Never Was: WRNC
Joe Bev Christmas Specials include:
1. Cartoon Carnival: The Cartoon Carnival Christmas Party
2. The Joe Bev Experience: "Christmas Special"
3. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour: "A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas"
4. The J-OTR Show: "The Christmas That Almost Never Was" & "Holmes Creepy Christmas"
5. Fred Frees Favorites: An Audio Book Sampler: "A Rockabilly Christmas", "The Christmas I Saved Macy's", "The Gift of the Magi"
6. Audio Classics Archive with Terry Salomonson: "A Tour Of Santa's Workshop", "Lum and Abner's Christmas Story" and "Goodbye, 1941" with Jack Benny.
7. The Lost OTR Show: "The Big Show" with Tallulah Bankhead.
8. What's Cookin'? with Chef Steve Mendoza: How to Cook a Turkey
9. Aroma Thyme Radio with Chef Marcus Guilliano: Healthy Christmas and New Year
10. The Comedy-O-Rama Hour New Years Special: Camp Waterlogg: "A Year in Review"
11. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour: A Jazz-O-Rama New Year
12. The Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention Celebrity Interviews: James Darren and Robert Colbert from "Time Tunnel"
13. The Joe Bev Holiday Treat
A full announcement of each show will be be released one per day until December 25.
More at http://www.joebev.com, http://www.dawsbutler.com, and http://www.comedyorama.com.
ALSO HEARD ON: WGTD, Wisconsin Public Radio, Sound Stages Radio, WHRO-Norfolk, VA, The 1920s Radio Network, Toon Radio, Pawling Public Radio, Radio New Zealand, Prairie Public, Moab Public Radio, KAZU, WNMU-FM, KREV, WMMT, KAWC, Red River Radio Network, Marfa Public Radio, KCUR, WEZU, WSNC, Troy Public Radio, WCMU Public Radio, WRPI, KUAT, KUHF, KVMR, WRFA, KSVR Studios: Skagit Valley Radio, WHRV, KVMR, WUCF, WFIU, KRPS, KUT, WLRN, WTIP, WNCU, KEOS, KRUA, New Hampshire Public Radio, KGOU, Delta College Public Radio, WPSU, Northeast Indiana Public Radio, KMXT, KUFM - Montana Public Radio, WEFT, Northern Community Radio - KAXE & KBXE, WRVO, WYSO, WMPG, WGUC, KRPS, WEKU, Oregon Public Broadcasting, WXXI, Yellowstone Public Radio, Robin Hood Radio/ WHDD AM 1020/FM 91.9-WLHV FM 88.1 /WGHQ AM 920, WHRV, WVAS, WDCB, WMUK, KCCK, WAMC, Here and Now, WGBH, KWIT, KDUR, WGUC, WJFF, WILL, WNPR, WCAI/WNAN, KTNA, WKSU, WKMS, AMU, KSTX (KPAC), KERA, WFCR, WUAL, KZYX, KCPW, Stan, Delmarva Public Radio, KRCB, WKNO, KSJD, KFSR, KUHF, KQED, Spokane Public Radio, WUIS, WEKU, WEPS, WNCU, WPSU, KUOW, KUHB, KTXK, Raven Radio, WQUB, WCOM, WMUB, KGLT, KDNK, KMXT, KSFR, WVPE, South Dakota Public Broadcasting - Radio, KSUT, KUVO, KDLG, KVNF, KUHB, Yellowstone Public Radio, WERU, KSRQ, WKSU, KRCB, GAUF, WUSM, WDNA, KUGS, WGCU, KFAI, WUTS, East Village Radio, KAOS, KBBI.
Waterlogg Holiday Tree 2-14 video: http://youtu.be/