Local Doctor To Do Free Seminar on Guilt Free Holiday Eating

 
 
Dr. Danielle MacDuff, Naturopathic Doctor in Niles Ohio
Dr. Danielle MacDuff, Naturopathic Doctor in Niles Ohio
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tags:
* Health
* Seminar
* Youngstown
* Niles Ohio
* Healthy Eating

Industry:
* Health

Subject:
* Events

Oct. 31, 2014 - PRLog -- Youngstown, Ohio (10/31/14) Local Doctor of Naturopathy Danielle MacDuff continues her free seminar series on Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm at I.T.T. Technical Center, 1030 North Meridian Rd., Youngstown, OH 44509.  During the seminar, Dr, MacDuff will explain how to plan healthy holiday meals while still being able to eat all your favorites, including home made chocolate.  She will demonstrate how the 80/20 rule applies to meal planning (Wise lifestyle choices 80% of the time allow for goodies the other 20%), and avoiding the “dreaded food coma”.

This seminar will include a live cooking demonstration and free samples. The seminar will be free to attend, but registration is limited to 50 seats. To pre-register, please call 330-505-3515. Also, information will be included about a new inpatient hospital for chronic diseases coming to the area in summer 2015.

“For many people, Thanksgiving and Christmas meals throw their diets completely out of whack.” Said Dr. Danielle MacDuff of DC Chiropractic.“However, we can teach people to be able to still enjoy all of their holiday favorites while maintaining a balanced diet.  It's easier than most people think.”


Dr. Danielle MacDuff is a Naturopathic Doctor with DC Chiropractic in Warren, Ohio. She received her Doctorate of Naturopathy from Trinity School of Natural Health with honors. She also holds certifications as a Master Herbalist, Acupressure Practitioner, Reflexology Practitioner, Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Group Fitness Instructor, and Certified Nutrition Consultant. Dr. MacDuff specializes in treating chronic diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes, with non-invasive diagnostics and natural remedies which allow the body to heal the underlying causes of a person's ailments.

To contact Dr. MacDuff and DC Chiropractic, please call 330-505-3515, stop by the office located at 1219 Niles Cortland Rd. SE, Warren, OH 44484, visit them on the web at www.ohiodcchiro.com, or find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dcchiroandwellnesscenter.

Contact
Sam Morris
***@imimagemarketing.com
End
Email:***@imimagemarketing.com Email Verified
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
IM Image Marketing News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share