News By Tag
News By Location
Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification Comparison at StatStuff
StatStuff releases a comprehensive and interactive list comparing dozens of popular Lean and Six Sigma (LSS) training organizations.
By: StatStuff, Inc.
LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION IS VERY CONFUSING
Many people new to Lean Six Sigma (LSS) don't realize how much inconsistency there is in the type of LSS training and certification (cert) requirements offered by many organizations (orgs). For a methodology intended to standardize and simplify business processes, it's natural to expect that to also apply to training and certification - but unfortunately that is not the case. No two training orgs are alike in their cost, duration, content, requirements, etc. For more details on this, check out the article Straight Answers About Lean Six Sigma Certifications (http://statstuff.com/
STATSTUFF SIMPLIFIES THE CONFUSION BEHIND LSS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
StatStuff's Training Organizations page (http://statstuff.com/
* A simple list of many training orgs with their location, certs types they offer, training methods they employ, cost for their training & certs, and their basic requirements for attaining a cert.
* A search function in the list so you can search for keywords and quickly filter the list to only those training orgs that contain that keyword. For example, you can search for only training orgs in a particular state or country.
* A sort function for any column in the list so you can quickly find or rank the training orgs the way you want. For example, you can sort the list by the minimum cost range to find those who are least expensive.
* An interactive map displaying the primary locations for each of the training orgs throughout the world. (This feature is only accessible to registered users.)
* A rating system for each training org where those who have experience with a particular training org can give a 1 to 5 star rating based on that experience. (This feature is only accessible to registered users.)
* The ability to compare all the finer details about the training and certs for each training org. This comparison is available for up to 5 different training orgs. (This feature is only accessible to registered users.)
* A detailed summary of each training org using their own description. For example, many of these descriptions are pulled from each training org's website. (This feature is only accessible to registered users.)
* The ability to leave comments about any training org. (This feature is only accessible to registered users.)
The content about each training org was initially collected from their website and is only provided here as a guideline. Any changes to their training or cert info may not be reflected in StatStuff's comparison list. The training orgs are welcome to contact StatStuff for any changes or corrections about their training org.
StatStuff is the only FREE source for complete Lean Six Sigma training. It is highly endorsed (http://statstuff.com/