News By Tag
* BEST PPC SERVICES
* Santa Monica SEO Company
* Santa Monica SEO Consultant
* Video Seo Services
* Seo Services Los Angeles
* More Tags...
News By Place
Santa Monica SEO Company - I Think an Idea - Social Media and Video SEO Integration
I Think an Idea is a premium internet marketing company that provides SEO Services, PPC Services, Social Media Services, Web Design and Reputation Management for businesses online. TOPSEOS.com has awarded I Think an Idea # 4 for Integrated SEO & PPC
"We have found that a diverisifed approach is best for our SEO clients that include social media, youtube videos, mobile responsive websites, graphics, content, on site and off site promotion." says: Julie Atri of I Think an Idea.
We are looking at client's portfolio online because we know if we use the social media tools, youtube video seo and white hat SEO strategies we can help clients get great ranking results.
Benefits of I Think an Idea's Video Seo Services:
Video Seo has to do with optimizing your existing online video. Customers are looking for your business, and service. Are you being found?
If not, your competitor may.
We offer our clients SEO merged with Social Media and Video SEO services can help you optimize your online video so search engines can find it.
Check Out This Video : http://youtu.be/
There are many benefits on why your business should have a Video Seo Strategy
Benefits of Video SEO Services:
- YouTube exceeds 2 billion views a day - Increase your business reach.
- "A video listing is 53 times more likely to receive a top search ranking on Google" says Forrester research,
- More than 70% of consumers watch online videos once a month
- Target visitors who are looking for your business, product, or service
- Properly optimized online videos help consumers find out about your product or service
- Increase your website’s SEO and rankings for targeted keywords
- Increase branding and customer loyalty
Benefits of Social Media Service with the Future of SEO
1) Increased inbound links and citations due to improved online visibility/brand awareness: The most powerful indirect impact of social media is its ability to generate new inbound links by improving brand awareness and overall online visibility.
2) Increased positive reviews (in Google Local, Yelp, etc.) due to happier customers: Social media is often being used these days as an extension of a company’s customer service department. Users can tweet to a company and expect their tweet to be answered. Likewise, customers can get support for a new product on a company’s Facebook page, saving them from annoying automated phone menus and unhelpful outsourced customer service departments.
3) Decreased bounce rate, higher time on site, and more repeat visitors to your website: Consumers that are familiar with a particular brand via social media interaction are more likely to become repeat visitors of a website and spend more time there, increasing the average “time-on-site”
SEOMOZ has input on Social Media signals with regard to SEO?
In two years, companies playing in competitive niches that don’t have a robust social strategy will be left in the dust by those that do; Social signals are becoming the new “link” in terms of overall importance in the ranking algorithm. While I don’t believe the value of links as a ranking signal will ever completely disappear, I do believe that direct and indirect impacts of social signals will eventually surpass links as the most valuable ranking factor.
Why? Several reasons:
The world is becoming more social. Today’s kids are tomorrow’s consumers, and they are being raised communicating on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. As this generation ages, more consumers will spend more time on social media channels, likely causing an increase in social signals as those consumers interact with their favorite brands on the Web. People already spend more time on social networks than on search engines, and the gap will continue to grow.
People are more likely to trust a website recommended personally by their friends than by a search engine. Websites with a strong social presence are more easily shareable and accessible, and thus easier to recommend. Search engines can also analyze these shares as recommendations, boosting the credibility (and rankings) of the website.
Websites with a strong social presence have better conversion rates and brand loyalty, leading to more sales, more word-of-mouth referrals, and greater brand awareness, which all lead to more positive reviews and inbound links.
Julie Atri - Vice President
Page Updated Last on: Sep 13, 2014