News By Tag
* Resource Scheduling Software
* Resource Planning Software
* Resource Management Software
* Software to Schedule resources
* Software to Plan Resources
* More Tags...
eResource Scheduler - An Approach to Resource Scheduling
eResource Scheduler is a collaborative multi-user resource scheduling, planning and managing software.
· Easy to use: You already know how easy and convenient is to use eResource Scheduler. Facility to assign a unique color to individual project make it easy to recognize and organize the projects. Mouse-over tooltips have been provided to understand how the particular feature can be used. Different reporting colors are helpful in identifying the over-utilized and under-utlized resources etc.
· Add unlimited resources and projects: Yes, there is no limits on the numbers of resources and projects you can add to the application. You can import (or add) as many resources / projects as you want, eResource Scheduler will not provide any restrictions.
· Schedule unlimited number of employees: Just like unlimited resources and projects, you can create unlimited schedules.
· Drag n drop feature: Scheduling chart is in the form of Gantt Chart, all the assignments and allocations can be monitored on a single dashboard. Resources can be assigned to multiple projects by simple drag n drop features. You can drag a booking from one resource and drop it to another resource easily. Not only this, scheduling chart allows to create multiple bookings at one go. You can reassign an assignment to other resources. eResource Scheduler automatically checks the alerts for you if you face any conflict in assigning or allocating.
· Recurrence feature: Sometimes manager needs to book a resource on a single project every day, week, month, and quarter etc. at this point rather than making individual bookings all time user can choose recurrence features which will create a repetitive booking on every day, week, and month and so on.
· Email schedules to employees: Any changes in employee’s schedule can automatically be emailed to the respective employee. Whether he is booked on a new project, his booking is modified or any schedule has been removed; in each case an automatic email should be sent.
· Export and print the data in Gantt Chart format: Data on every screen can be exported to MS Excel. Easily print resource details, project profiles, schedules, time entered by employees, utilization report etc. and share it to other managers.
· Find out the best resource for your requirement:
· Avoid under-utilization and over-utilization:
Automatic reports: The data you enter, the schedules you made and timesheet entries you fill etc., software combines all the information and generate multiple reports for you automatically.
Facility to attach individual notes: You can add multiple notes to individual resource, project, bookings, tasks and locations. Not only this, software allows you to enter comment against each and every time-sheet entered.
Track resource in real-time: Timesheet is the screen in which resources can enter the real time spent by them on different Projects>>Bookings>>Tasks. This allows manager to track their employees in real-time like who is spending how much time on which project etc.
· Multiple views: Assignments, allocations, reports can be generated in multiple views e.g. daily, weekly and monthly etc.
· Import / Export through MS Excel: Facility to import and export the data through MS Excel. Project tasks can be imported and exported through mpp (MS Project).
Combining all above points it is concluded that if eResource Scheduler can be used in organizations, it will definitely compliment the manager’s work. Try it out for free, no credit card needed.