My Dino Companion for Kids: Complete Preschool learning program on Android
Providing the most versatile mobile educational program for preschoolers, My Dino Companion offers dozens of unique educational activities and games for kids.
Tiltan Games, who brought Christmas Toy Party - 2014 kid's number one Christmas hit in 24 countries, is pleased to announce a new educational initiative for parents and schools, introducing My Dino Companion for Kids for Android. It's a complete educational program for pre-school ages, including over two dozen topics at launch and will cover the entire curriculum for Preschool, Pre-K and kindergarten ages by the end of 2014.
Designed according to leading pre-school programs and advised by educational experts, My Dino companion takes a unique and fun approach to bringing new concepts to young kids. Using a funny dinosaur avatar and engaging activities, the app allows kids to experience new subjects and advance at their own pace. An original engine, adapts practice and test activities, meeting each child skill level and providing a personalized growth experience.
Kids earn rewards in the shape of stars for each successful activity or game they complete, which they can spend on building their own interactive playground yard complete with facilities, toys and dinosaurs.
Targeted to meet both parents and teachers needs, My Dino Companion can handle unlimited amount of kids profiles, tracking each kid sessions and progress. Tiltan Games further expects to provide meaningful progress reports within the next update of the app.
The app is the only mobile educational program available in both Tablet and Phone formats, allowing for the most flexible use of time.
Complete professional narration allows kids to use the app by themselves without constant supervision. All access to adult related material such as purchasing, feedback and profiles are locked behind parental gate. An optional dyslexic font is provided as part of the app settings, allowing kids with dyslexia to enjoy its entire content.
Version 2.0 Feature Highlights:
* 17 Major subjects, including learning: Numbers, ABC, Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Shapes, Colors, Order by size, Order Numbers, Number line, Patterns, Tell Time, Matrix matching and more.
* Introduction to concepts such as More & Less, Great & Small, Big & Small, Long & Short, Tall & Short etc.
* 11 Mini Games, including: Bubbles shoot, Match, Memory, Domino, Maze, Cookies, Whack a bunny, Connect the Dots, Stacks, Raining shapes, Painting
* Total of over 100 Unique Levels and more are planned.
* Unlimited amount of kids profiles
* Star based rewards system allowing kids to build an interactive playground filled with toys and dinosaurs.
* Professional background music and sound effects
* Complete and Professional Narration
* Professional Graphics in HD quality.
* Optional dyslexic font and few other tweaks as part of the app settings menu
* Easy to control, no adult supervision required.
My Dino Companion hooks kids immediately for two reasons. First, the user interface and professional sound ensures an immersive, unimpeded experience during game play. No detail has been ignored. Every action has been carefully executed and refined. Second, the app's concept encourages self exploration and provides appealing and continuous feedback both visual and oral. Hand, eye, logic, and foresight combine to produce a compelling, satisfying experience with each session completed.
The program is divided to several types of sessions:
- Practice Sessions - Using a unique adaptive algorithm, the practice session allows kids to explore various activities and games, matching each to their skill level and then gradually progressing them towards higher skill levels.
- Adaptive Test - The adaptive test was developed to help evaluate kids grasp for the current skill level they posses.
In addition, the adaptive test feature allows quick adaptation of the program to kids with more advanced skills. If your kid is already familiar with certain activities know-how, It's recommended to run a few adaptive tests to allow the program to fast forward to the current skill level.
- Individual Activities - This is library of topics the program currently has, allowing to focus on a specific activity in order to improve the kid's skill in that aspect. each activity has a set of levels or sub topics which can be manually picked by the kid or the parent.
- Individual Games - is a library of games currently available. similarly to the activities library, the games also contains levels allowing to practice different topics in various difficulty levels.
- Playground - during play, kids will collect stars for each activity the successfully perform. they can later use these stars to get toys, dinosaurs and playground facilities into their very own playground yard. The playground provides means to translate the kids sense of achievement into tangible toys they can collect which in turn drives them to perform more topics.
Adi Raz, founder of Tiltan Games says: "My Dino Companion is an ongoing program with over 100 multi-level activities & games planned for pre-school age, aimed to cover the entire syllabus for this age group and make it an even better product for you."
* Any Android device with access to either Google Play or Amazon stores.
* Universal app optimized for display on all device forms including Tablets and Smart Phones
* 60 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Dino companion is free to try and available worldwide now through Google Play or Amazon stores under Kids category. A Single in-app purchase allows unlocking the complete app at $9.99 (USD) during its launch promotion.
Download from Google Play
Download from Amazon