News By Tag
News By Location
iWeather now available with new radar functionality
r3app recently launched iWeather Version 2.3 with a newly added radar section. This new feature makes user’s experience even more personalized and comprehensive.
iWeather 2.3 with radar section offers:
Standard, Hybrid and Satellite map functionality
HD radar feature with information such as Location, Wind Speed, Temperature, and Humidity directly on the radar screen for US locations
Furthermore, HD radar makes user’s experience even more personalized and comprehensive.
iWeather provides important weather data such as humidity, wind speed, wind chill and visibility details. Unique gesture-driven interface, stunning backgrounds, animations, and sound effects makes it enjoyable to check the weather.
Some interesting features include:
1) Meticulous representation of current & future weather information from thousands of weather stations accessed via simple and easy to use interface
2) Instantly switch temperature between Fahrenheit and Celsius
3) Exclusive Location finder to automatically get weather information for your current location
4) Gesture driven for seamless experience
5) Gorgeous backgrounds to provide detailed and comprehensive weather forecast
6) Interactive and beautiful animations for different weather conditions such as rain, snow or fog
7) Easily share live weather information with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Email & Airdrop (only for iOS 7)
Version - 2.3
Size - 28.6 MB
Compatibility - Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.