Diabacor™ Lists the Top 5 Foods for Diabetics
Concerned with healthy living for everyone with diabetes, Diabacor™ discusses foods that all diabetics should have in their diets.
· Beans: These are a great choice for magnesium, potassium, and fiber, and have proteins similar to those in meat but without the fat. There are also a variety of kinds so everyone is bound to be able to work beans into various parts of their diet.
· Citrus: Citrus fruits are full of vitamin C, fiber, and good sugars and their juices can do wonders for blood sugar crashes.
· Berries: Dessert for a diabetic may seem impossible, but by mixing berries with some yogurt, diabetics can safely satisfy their sweet tooth without the processed sugar and with the added benefits of the berries’ fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins.
· Fish: Salmon is a great option, since it is high in omega-3 fatty acids, but there are a variety of other great fish to eat as well. Additionally a great source of protein, fish is a must-have for any kind of healthy living, just avoid the breaded and battered varieties.
· Whole Grain: Processed breads with enriched flower can quickly turn to sugars in the digestive process, but whole-grain breads with the germ and bran will add magnesium, omego-3 fatty acids, fiber, and folate to one’s diet along with other needed nutrients.
Including some of these items in a diabetic diet will help the body stay healthy and avoid the foods that hinder blood sugar management. Diabacor™ knows that by following these tips and eating these foods, people with diabetes will be able to improve their health for the better. For more information on health tips for people with diabetes, visit http://www.diabacor.com/