News By Tag
News By Location
Groucho Club Come Clean On Child Abuse
London soho square static demo against child abuse on the 24th july soho square 3pm
on the 24th July
Anti Child Abuse organisations, charities and groups from all over the UK gathering in central London Soho Square for a static protest on a number of issues related to Child Abuse.
The event was to protest against Child Abuse, forced adoption, institutional abuse, and missing children and many other worthy issues. According to the events Facebook Page “Come Clean On Child Abuse” It was not a protest march, but is a silent “static protest” against Child Abuse and the series of Child Abuse scandals that have been covered up in the UK.
According to Andy Peacher of Freedom Talk Radio, “The Reason for this static protest is that many Anti Child Abuse organizations, charities, groups and parents are appalled that the systemic abuse of children over many years can simply be covered up allowing paedophiles and networks to move on without prosecution”
The static demo moved on to Dean Street and to the famous media haunt, the Groucho Club to protest the Child Abuse network that was exposed on the Groucho Clubs own Private members Forum. The Groucho Club private members forum had 42,000 members, 900,000 posts and was operating for almost a year with children’s on sale for sex. The forum also had thousands of posts, photographs and videos of young children. However, the Child Abuse Network operating on the Groucho Clubs forum was covered up and the evidence.
The Police failed to investigate and despite it being reported over 20 times and did nothing for months while the evidence was destroyed. After a number of Politicians were informed by the Investigative Journalist Tyrone D Murphy about the failure of the Police, ,a report was then issued to any politicians who queried the Polices failure to act. A report was issued by the Police absolving the Groucho Club and the Police from any wrongdoing. This report was the subject of an IPCC investigation which upheld that the report was inaccurate and that no action would be take against the officer concerned because he was ill and would be retiring soon.
The combined groups are calling for a full public inquiry into the Groucho Club cover-up and of any cover up of child abuse. The groups are also calling for stiff prison sentences to be handed down to anyone responsible for instigating or taking part in a cover up where children are concerned.
This is also an advisory posted on the events Facebook page for anyone who may be attending; the emphases are on staying within the law and not to anthologist the Police. The advisory also advises the participants to avoid confrontation at all costs and to report trouble makers to the police.
Groucho Club Child Abuse Forum
A massive child abuse network was exposed operating on the celebrity haunt, the Groucho Clubs private members forum.
· The Groucho 9lub private members forum had 42,000 members, 900,000 posts and children available for sex as young as 5 years old.
· After 24 reports to the Police, they failed to investigate, after complaints were made to certain MP's the Police issued a false report with many denials. The report absolved the Police and the Groucho Club of any wrongdoing.
· The Groucho Kingpin is none other than John H J Lewis a top tory heavyweight who donated over £20,000 to Jeremy Hunt who then failed to declare it. Questions need to be asked about exactly what this money was for. Also, did Jeremy Hunt know about the Child Abuse network on the Groucho members forum owned and operated by his political cohort John H J Lewis.
· Many of the celebrities arrested or convicted often frequented the Groucho Club including infant molester Ian Watkins. The Groucho management refuse to comment on Watkins activity at the club. They also refuse to comment on Glitter, Saville, Harris, Hall and Max Clifford
· The whole Groucho Club Child abuse network have now moved on, no searches made, no arrests made, no one questioned. The investigation was closed down quickly and quietly without even contacting the reporter who made the many complaints to the Police.
· The Groucho Club instigated a liable action against the reporter who fought the case as a litigant in person and gathered volums of evidence against management of the club. He won the libel case and a bankruptcy petition instigated against him by the Groucho club and also was awarded costs.Groucho did not know the reporter was a former surveillance specialist.
The is a child abuse cover up, it needs to be investigated, it needs an public inquiry. The people responsible for covering this reprehensible network of paedophiles up need to answer for their criminality.
For further information google " Groucho Club Child Porn"