News By Tag
News By Location
TrackDuck Announces New Video Feedback Feature
TrackDuck, visual feedback service for web design and development, is pleased to announce video feedback solution for recording user sessions on live web pages.
Today's web design is truly a multifaceted and complex field. New tools, trendsand technologies are hitting the market constantly and customers usually want the latest technology to give them a competitive edge.
The bigger and more complex client project gets, the longer web designers and developers can expect the revision process to take. Discussing such details as parallax scrolling, animation and various complex features can be frustrating and time-consuming. The majority of current solutions don't provide the functionality to record these effects simply because they don't capture it.
With TrackDuck’s new video feedback feature, users are now able to record short videos of their activities on any live web page as well as on the desktop. This allows to easily report issues and compose helpful bug reports with attached video recordings of user sessions.
How it works:
- Videos are saved and published in short GIF files.
- TrackDuck captures the entire screenand records all activities on your desktop (navigation between web pages, dragging and dropping files from your desktop to web browser, etc.).
- Users can easily share videos with team members or save them locally.
- All recorded sessions are all available in easy to manage dashboard.
- Important technical information (such as browser version, OS and screen resolution) is saved by default.
- Users don't need any third-party software or web camera to record sessions.
Video recording is now activated by user request. TrackDuck invites anyone interested to sign up for a free trial. Currently users can record videos limited in length. TrackDuck soon plans to release the version without any time limits.
TrackDuck is a visual feedback and bug tracking tool for web designers and developers. With one click users can leave comments for any part of the web page. Issues automatically get reported in full detail and directly to the person responsible. TrackDuck helps you understand your clients faster, better and create more value for them.
For more information, please visit https://trackduck.com/