News By Tag
News By Place
Vonya Global Hiring Internal Audit Managers
We're looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver for our clients. We offer a world of opportunities across a diverse range of clients. With Vonya Global, there is a world of opportunity at your fingertips.
Internal Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Complete and oversee confidential audits or investigations.
- Manage complex audit projects and special projects.
- Run the evaluation of internal control and processes through specialized testing procedures.
- Complete audit findings and recommend value-added revisions to systems and procedures.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes, including scoping, planning, walk-throughs, testing and status reporting.
- Act as project manager/team lead on assigned audits
- Communicate audit findings to our clients in well written audit reports
- Must possess understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external parties with audit related questions.
- 5+ years of Public Accounting experience and/or Internal Audit Experience for a reputable firm or company.
- BS - Accounting or Finance, MSA / MBA - preferred
- CPA, CIA, CRMA - preferred
- Must be willing to travel
We believe treating our employees with respect, rewarding them for a job well done, providing them with new opportunities, and challenging them with exciting projects. With Vonya Global, there is a world of opportunity at your fingertips and you are empowered realize your passion and achieve greatness.
For More Information:
150 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601