News By Tag
News By Location
Learn how to Understand your Customer at the Big Data in Retail Financial Services Conference
The value of Big Data to the retail financial services industry is estimated to reach more than £6 billion over the next few years, which means big business for the industry.
In order to ‘harness’ this potential, banks must recognise that they are sitting on a vast amount of information which – if it can be easily accessed and cost-effectively managed, not only has the potential to create large revenue streams, but also provide new insights and opportunities, for both their clients and themselves.
After an extremely successful launch, SMI are proud to present the 2nd Annual Big Data in Retail Financial Services Conference on the 27th November 2014 in London. This event will help business leaders make better sense of the real data they have, get to it quickly and make the right, cost-effective decisions.
If the task of processing increasingly large volumes of data in a timely manner is a major challenge for your organisation, come and join us. Packed full of timely presentations and real life case studies, this great networking opportunity will show you where and how to use Big Data to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Include:
• Data retention- what to keep and how long to keep it?
• Emerging technologies that can make a real difference to managing your big data
• Regulatory updates
• Cross border issues – what are the limits on sharing data outside of your jurisdiction And much more!
• Alan Grogan, Chief Analytics Officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Bob Skerett, UK Telematics Director, Royal & Sun Alliance
• Orlando Machado, Head of Customer Insight and Engagement, MoneySuperMarket
• Sergio Vieira, Director of Customer Insights & Interaction, Lloyds Bank Plc
• Alastair Barter, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commisioner’
• Oliver Werneyer, VP, Data Distribution Leader, Swiss Re
For more information please visit http://www.smi-
If you would like to attend this conference as a delegate please contact Filipa Ribeiro on +44 (0) 207 827 6020 or e-mail fribeiro@smi-
If you are interested in sponsoring this event contact Alia Malick on +44(0)20 7827 6168 or email amalick@smi-
If you would like to become a media partner contact Sarah Watson on +44 (0)20 7827 6134 or email swatson@smi-
0207 827 6134