News By Tag
News By Place
Epicure Digital Introduces New Line of MyPlate Dry Erase and Digital Menu Boards at TASN and ANC
Epicure Digital is introducing a comprehensive product line to meet USDA and state agencies’ expectations to have compliant menu boards in place when school begins this fall and for their yearly reviews.
“With Epicure Digital MyPlate menu boards, schools can now fully meet the USDA requirements to identify food items for lunch and breakfast in any school service line - indoor or outdoor,” explained Harvey Friedman, President of Epicure Digital. “USDA 7 CFR 220.8.a.2 is very clear. It states that schools must identify, near or at the beginning of the serving line(s), the food items that constitute the unit-priced reimbursable school meal(s).”
To meet this regulation, Epicure Digital is introducing a comprehensive product line to meet USDA and state agencies’ expectations to have compliant menu boards in place when school begins this fall and for their yearly reviews.
The Epicure MyPlate Menu Board product line includes:
* My Plate Dry Erase Menu Boards. As an option, you can apply to each Epicure My Plate Dry Erase Menu Board, transparent reusable labels for each MyPlate food group (Protein, Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Dairy). Labels come on 8.5 x 11" sheets for quick and easy printing on school's standard in-house printers.
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards with Colored Frames
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards with Magnetic Strips (a simple system to save time and avoid handwriting and spelling errors)
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards on Wheels
* MyPlate Front of Line Dry Erase Boards with suction cups and free-standing models
* Smart Snacks A-La-Carte Dry Erase Boards
* Digital Menu Boards with NutriLive Nutritional Menu Labeling and creative ways to add Smart Snacks A-La-Carte Information
The Epicure Digital Smart Magnetic Dry Erase Menu Board System comes with colored magnetic strips and transparent label sheets ready for printing on local school printers with standard or handwritten looking fonts. With Epicure Digital Smart Magnet Strips, schools can avoid handwriting and spelling errors, use the strips over and over again, saving the precious time it takes to write out their daily menus, and continue to write on their dry erase boards also.
“The Epicure Digital Menu System is very affordable”, continued Mr. Friedman. “Any size school district can meet USDA regulations and easily have students and parents view menu and nutritional information on dry erase boards, digital menu boards and school websites.”
Epicure Digital clients include K-12 schools, colleges and universities, hospitals, independent and chain restaurants, contract food service companies, business & industry, and cinemas and casinos among others.
For more information, contact:
310-652-8246 x 3
Page Updated Last on: Jul 10, 2014