News By Tag
News By Location
Is Your Company a High Performing Learning Organization?
Description of a High Performing Learning Organization and the tools needed to create one. Operate a Learning Organization like a business to meet business goals.
High Performing Learning Organizations:
• Are fully aligned with the business goals of the enterprise
• Speak the language of business, not just the language of learning
• Are able to define the return on investment (ROI) of their efforts—when the business can see the impact of their learning investment, they are more likely to continue investing in learning
• Are scalable, creating improved cost scenarios and more rapid delivery cycles
• Utilize Flexible Resourcing, so that costs are controlled while appropriate resources are available for critical and high-demand initiatives.
If you would like to read the white paper on High Performing Learning Organizations go to the resource page on the PDG website at www.performdev.com/
PDG is a global leader in providing workforce transformation solutions which build value for their clients by aligning workforce performance with corporate strategy. They work with their clients to create the strategy, develop the solutions and provide a scalable implementation capability to drive bottom line results through improved workforce performance. Privately held since 2002 and headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania. PDG offers a comprehensive suite of products and services that support the entire workforce transformation lifecycle. To learn more about PDG go to performdev.com or call 610.854.4400.