News By Tag
News By Location
TPSynergy.com -Austin - Texas based Supply chain Software company launches its Supply Chain Software
TPSynergy is a cloud based Supply chain collaborative execution platform that helps small and mid sized companies to manage their supply chain execution in collaboration with their trading partners.
Only large corporations were able to afford software that helps to connect to trading partners electronically. TPSynergy introduces its Saas based supply chain platform that connects Customers and Suppliers in a seamless collaboration cloud.
Purchase orders created in the ERP System are automatically shared to the suppliers via the collaboration platform. No need to wait for email confirmation from suppliers when they will deliver the material.
Key Features of the platform are
1. Order Collaboration. Work with suppliers to share the purchase orders, get responses and commitments.
2. Shipment Collaboration. Get Advance Shipment Notification (ASN) from suppliers when they ship the orders
3. Electronic Invoicing - No more paper invoices. Get the electronic copy of invoices from suppliers.
4. Supplier Performance measurement. Key Performance Indicators of the suppliers are computed based on their delivery performance.
5. Continuous monitoring - System alerts when suppliers miss their delivery schedules.
6. Inventory Collaboration - Share inventory information with Customers and Suppliers. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Best part of the platform is its pricing. For a low price of $6000/month, upto 100 users including supplier users and trading partners can collaborate on the platform.