News By Tag
News By Place
How to Address People in Japan Is Explained by BISCUE App in 7 Languages
Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released the course entitled "Business Manners in Japan - Addressing Someone" in 7 languages for its business skills application "BISCUE App".
One of the Japanese mannerisms that often confuse foreigners living and working in Japan is how people are addressed in various situations.
When doing business, in particular, the rules are very complicated and if you address someone incorrectly you can leave an impolite or rude impression, thus making it difficult even for businesspeople proficient in Japanese to properly address anyone when doing business.
BISCUE has been providing a number of Japanese language courses focusing on various business scenes in Japan. The newly released series comprises a part of them and is designed for learning how to address people in Japanese business society in multiple languages.
The courses are provided through side-by-side translation with audio narration between 6 different languages and Japanese, which enables both non-Japanese and Japanese business professionals to learn foreign languages used in business.
*** About the courses ***
* Title : "Business Manners in Japan - Addressing Someone"
* Table of Contents:
1. Basics of Addressing
2. Addressing the People of Your Workplace
3. Addressing the People Outside Your Company
4. Talking about Private Matters
* 6 courses:
- In Japanese with English translation
- In Japanese with Chinese translation
- In Japanese with Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Portuguese translation
- In Japanese with French translation
- Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Explanations (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Additional explanations (In each language)
- Summary of the chapter (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Japanese audio narration is included.
*** About BISCUE App ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible woicv with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
- Price: Indicated in each store
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.