News By Tag
News By Place
Introduction to Inventory Control Released by BISCUE App in 7 Languages
Shubiki Corporation has released the course entitled "Introduction to Inventory Control" in 7 languages for its business skills application "BISCUE App" for smartphones and tablets.
Inventory control in real business operations is usually proceeded by the systems and conducted by the specially assigned people, however, its concept is one of the essentials that every businessperson has to learn and understand.
This course is designed to learn the basics of inventory control by using smartphones and tablets in an efficient manner and comprises a part of in-app applications of over 700 business skills improvement courses for "BISCUE App."
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-
*** About the courses ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Introduction to Inventory Control"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Basics of Inventory Control
2. How to Check an Inventory
3. How to Evaluate an Inventory
4. Points of Control
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
*** Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.