News By Tag
News By Location
Reliance Digital launch at Chandigarh
The swanky new Reliance Digital store at Panchkula is spread over 8350 sq.ft. The store is every shopper’s delight, offering consumers an excellent choice of over 4000 products across over 200 international and national brands under one roof.
Speaking at the inauguration, Mr Brian Bade, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Reliance Digital said, “We are delighted to be in Chandigarh with our new store, Reliance Digital’s pledge is to provide our customers with the latest technology, a world class shopping experience, the broadest range of products and dynamic after sales service together with Reliance ResQ to help and guide customers to select the best. We are looking forward to bringing happiness to many more homes which continues to be our biggest incentive.”
With the largest spread of products at various price points across all major product categories, Reliance Digital is a one stop shop for all technology solutions in the field of Consumer Electronics like LED TVs, Home Theatre systems, Digital Cameras; Home Appliances like washing machines, microwave, Air Conditioners, refrigerators;
About Reliance Digital
Reliance Digital is the consumer durables and information technology concept from Reliance Retail. Reliance Digital seeks to fulfil the dream of every Indian, be it through its nationwide network of conveniently located stores or through its presence on the web, by providing a delightful shopping experience of products & solutions and helping them bring home the latest & best in technology from the widest selection at the lowest assured price with complete peace of mind through lifelong support.
The key differatiators that set Reliance Digital apart from competitor brands in the CDIT retail space are:
1) Widest range of brands & products: Sourced from all the leading brands across the world, Reliance Digital offers the latest & best technology products & solutions to empower the Indian consumer.
2) In-store experience of technology convergence:
3) Complete products support & service by Reliance ResQ: All Reliance Digital purchases are supported by ResQ – a service expert that guides consumers through installations, maintenance, repairs and everything in-between.
4) Unbiased guidance from expert store advisors: The technology experts at Reliance Digital help consumers unravel the mysteries of technology with the belief that ‘technology simplified’ is ‘technology mastered’.
5) Three kinds of stores for varying consumer needs: With 300 plus stores of Reliance Digital, Digital Xpress and Digital Xpress Mini across India, the brand provides the same world-class shopping experience for varying customer needs.
All these have made Reliance Digital a formidable player in India’s retail industry, and also the fastest growing electronics retail chain in the country. The growing might of Reliance Digital has been echoed by several accolades, one of them being ‘The Economic Times - Brand Equity Most Trusted Brands’ study which ranks it among the Top CDIT retail brand in India for two successive years (2012 & 2013).
For more information, log on to www.reliancedigital.in
About Reliance Retail Limited:
Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited opened its first retail store in November 2006 and today operates more than 1,500 stores spread across 130 cities with nearly 9 million square feet of retail space. RRL’s loyalty membership program Reliance One has over 13 million members.
About Reliance Industries Limited:
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with a turnover of INR 401,302 crore (US$ 67.0 billion), cash profit of INR 30,795 crore (US$ 5.1 billion) and net profit of INR 21,984 crore (US$ 3.7 billion) as of March 31, 2014.
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' and currently ranking 107th in terms of revenues and 128th in terms of profits in 2013. RIL ranks 68th in the Financial Times’ FT Global 500 list of the world's largest companies. RIL is ranked amongst the ’50 Most Innovative Companies - 2010' in the World in a survey conducted by the US financial publication - Business Week in collaboration with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG). In 2010, BCG also ranked RIL as the second highest ‘Sustainable Value Creators’ for creating the most shareholder value over the decade in the world.