News By Tag
* Grand View Research
* Synthetic Lubricants Market
* Market Research Report
* Segment Forecasts 2020
* More Tags...
News By Location
World Synthetic Lubricants (Group IV, Group V) Industry is Expected to Grow CAGR 2.90 % from 2014
GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Synthetic Lubricants (Group IV, Group V) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
Engine oils were the largest application segment accounting for 39% of market revenue in 2013. The growing awareness of benefits of synthetic lubricants in terms of engine efficiency is expected to be a key driving factor for the development of the market. Another key application market for synthetic oils was heat transfer fluids in heat exchangers and heavy machinery.
The report “Synthetic Lubricants (Group IV, Group V) Market Analysis By Product (PAO, Esters, PAG), By Application (Engine Oils, HTF, Transmission Fluids, Metalworking Fluids) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Request Free Sample of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Global synthetic lubricant demand was 678.1 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 823.3 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR 2.90 % from 2014 to 2020.
• Europe was the largest regional market accounting for 263.5 kilo tons of synthetic lubricant demand in 2013. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth at an estimated CAGR of 3.33% in terms of volume owing to the growing automobile and industrial market in the region.
• Group IV (PAO) based lubricants were the largest product segment, with demand exceeding 454 kilo tons in 2013. The compatibility of these oils with other mineral oils is a key driver for the development of the market. PAG and Ester based oils offer superior performance as compared to PAO based oils but are significantly expensive resulting in relatively low demand share.
• The global synthetic lubricants market is fragmented with large number of manufacturers present globally. Key participants include Shell, British Petroleum, Exxon Mobil, Valvoline, Total and Chevron among others.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Synthetic Lubricants market on the basis of application, product and region:
• Synthetic Lubricants Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- PAO (Polyalphaolefins)
- PAG (Polyakylene glycol)
• Synthetic Lubricants Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Engine Oils
- Transmission Fluids
- Metalworking Fluids
• Synthetic Lubricants Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Analysis By Product (Catheters, PTCA Guidewires, Stents, Balloon Inflation Devices, PTCA Balloons) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Lubricants Market Industrial (Process Oils, General Industrial Oils, Metal Working Fluids, Industrial Engine Oils), Automotive (Heavy-Duty Engine Oils, Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid, Gear Oil, Passenger Vehicle Engine Oils, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Gear Oil) Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519