News By Tag
News By Place
Wonder Polls 2.0 launches with multiple added new features
Birmingham, Alabama – April 21, Wonder Polls launches version 2.0 of social polling app with multiple added features. With over 1.2 million downloads Wonder Polls 2.0 is expected to fare well in the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
“We have been working hard to improve Wonder Polls based on user reviews and the feedback we have received,” Lead Developer Tim Busbee said. “Wonder Polls 2.0 is definitely an improvement from where we started but we aren’t stopping here.”
Best new features of Wonder Polls 2.0 include:
- Improved profile personalization
- Ability to include images, videos, and gifs with polls
- Smoother UX
- Choice to follow users and favorite polls
- Opportunity to vote for best comments
- Enhanced poll searching options
- Business advertising capabilities (Contact for details)
Wonder Polls: Question Everything! Free 2.0 is free and available globally through the App Store in the Entertainment Category. This application is compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, most PC web browser, as well as Amazon’s Kindle Fire.