HEVC Analysis and Conformance Assurance from Parabola
With Parabola's software, users can examine, analyse and test the conformance of HEVC elementary streams. Version 3.0 adds new interactive visualisations, a printable bitstream statistics report, additional error reporting and test coverage.
Parabola Explorer's main features are:
* support of HEVC elementary streams up to 8k 10-bit.
* statistical reporting of video compression performance metrics
* unique visualisation of inter-picture dependencies
* picture overlays for QP, CTU, CU, PU, residual, SAO, bit distribution
* error reporting with comprehensive coverage of HEVC bitstream conformance
"Parabola Explorer's user friendly interface and excellent visualisations help me explain HEVC to non-experts"
Parabola's other products include "Verifier", a command-line tool for batch verifications of software or equipment and for content QA. Parabola's patent-pending technology is also available as an SDK powering comprehensive HEVC conformance validation in OEM products.
Parabola was founded in 2011 to lead the industry with innovative HEVC technologies. A privately-held company with headquarters close to London, UK, Parabola's customers include consumer electronics giants, broadcasters and telecommunications companies from around the globe.
Contact Parabola to arrange a personal HEVC analyzer demonstration this week in Las Vegas. Or download Parabola's evaluation software at www.parabolaresearch.com.
Parabola Research Limited