News By Tag
News By Location
Partners In Leadership® Commemorates 25th Anniversary
Millions Trained; Accountability Training in Over 100 Countries
"We're looking forward to our next 25 years," said Roger Connors, company CEO and three-time New York Times bestselling author. "To have an impact on not just thousands of organizations but also millions of individuals through our training was a dream that has become a reality."
Partners In Leadership celebrates its 25th anniversary by recognizing some of the amazing results achieved with the company's clients.
· Changing lives: Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN) came to Partners In Leadership when fundraising had leveled off at $230 - $250 million per year. CMN implemented the Culture Track and after just two years experienced a 29% increase in fundraising in an industry where the average is less than 3% per year. CMN's new key result is to receive $1 billion in fundraising by the year 2022.
· Turnarounds: Alaris Medical Systems racked up 30 consecutive months of losses. After implementing the Partners In Leadership training and focusing on culture to improve their financial performance, they generated an increase in price per share from $.31 to over $14 in just two years.
· Meaningful results: Kroger Personal Finance engaged Partners In Leadership to create a leadership development program, which in turn increased employee engagement from 29% to 74%, product penetration grew 40%, and net profit increased 70% in an 18-month span.
Additional videos highlighting the success of Partners In Leadership's clients can be found at http://www.ozprinciple.com/
"This kind of impact reaches far beyond the walls of our client organizations,"
Partners In Leadership training is based on the three New York Times bestselling leadership books:The Oz Principle; Change the Culture, Change the Game; and How Did That Happen? written by cofounders Roger Connors and Tom Smith. Combined with decades of thought leadership and original research, these books lay the foundation to the Three Tracks to Creating Greater Accountability. Each track focuses on the application of greater accountability to improve performance, create accountable cultures, and achieve desired organizational results:
· The Self Track Training helps people embrace their own accountability for achieving organizational results.
· The Culture Track Training accelerates the change in your organizational culture to produce the results you need now.
· The Others Track Training teaches people to effectively hold others accountable for results in a positive, principled way so that they successfully deliver on expectations.
Partners In Leadership has delivered Accountability Training to over 100 countries, including established and emerging markets such as Brazil, China, Germany, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates, among many others. The company’s ability to reach these markets is in part due to a strategic relationship with DOOR International B.V. (http://www.doortraining.com/
For more details, visit http://www.ozprinciple.com.
About Partners In Leadership
Founded in 1989, Partners In Leadership is the world's premier provider of Accountability Training and consulting. Partners In Leadership has enabled thousands of companies and millions of people in 106 countries to achieve dramatic results—breakthrough growth, record-breaking profitability and shareholder returns, reduced costs, and successful implementation of previously stalled organizational initiatives.
Partners In Leadership boasts a client list that includes all 13 of the "Most Admired" pharmaceutical companies in the world, almost half of the companies comprising the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and nearly half of the Fortune 50 largest companies. The company is privately held and based in Temecula, California (USA), online at www.partnersinleadership.com or toll-free at 800-504-6070.
Partners In Leadership, Accountability Training, Self Track, Culture Track, and Others Track are registered trademarks of Partners In Leadership, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Page Updated Last on: Feb 10, 2014