News By Tag
News By Place
OpenXava 4.9.1 released: Rapid Development for Java
The OpenXava approach for rapid development differs from those that use visual environments (like Visual Basic or Delphi) or scripting (like PHP). Instead, OpenXava uses a model-driven development approach, where the core of your application are Java classes that model your problem. This means you can stay productive while still maintaining a high level of encapsulation.
OpenXava 4.9.1 is a maintenance version with the next fixes:
- Fix: Opening a dialog resizes the list and collections.
- Fix: In PDF reports the space for headers sometimes is two lines where there is only a line of text.
- Fix: In PDF reports the more left column sometimes is out of the report, in the margin.
- Fix: Calendar is not shown when entering dates in 'My reports'.
- Fix: ModuleTestBase.assertDescriptionValue()
- Fix: It's possible to add blank colums in 'My reports'.
- Fix: true is shown always for boolean columns in 'My reports'.
- Fix: Populating initial values in 'My reports' fails for booleans, descriptions lists and enums.
- Fix: When overwriting associateEntity()
- Fix: Minimum for collections declared with @Size(min=) is not validated on remove elements.
- Fix: Adding elements to a collection with no cascade REMOVE or ALL does not validate maximum (@Size(max=)).
- Fix: Two collections in the same row are not well displayed with the new renderer.
- Fix: @LabelFormat(
- Fix: CSS ox-label class ignored by the new renderer.
- Fix: Several frames in the same row with the new renderer are too close or even overlapped.
- Fix: The new renderer fails with a section with two references.
- Fix: Mark for required field is not shown with the new renderer.
You can download it for free here: