Best Way to Send Your Custom Moving Announcements
Find lots of sample wording ideas for moving announcement cards at www.invitationsbyu.com. These helpful ideas will assist transform your announcement stress into announcing magic, well, almost, anyway.
By: Sarah Porter, www.cardsshoppe.com
When sending customized moving announcements, there are lots of details you will want to be mindful of. Without a doubt, there will be lots of things on your mind, what from shipping, packing, relocating, and redecorating, how and when to mail your move announcement cards is certainly not on the top of your priorities. But, this is one of your many task can be made a bit easier by following a few easy tips and tricks. Find lots of sample wording ideas for moving announcement cards at http://www.invitationsbyu.com/
* Completing Your Order Early: Place your announcements for moving order as soon as possible. If you can, shop early, and when you find an announcement design ahead of time, you're better off actually ordering your personalized cards. However, you want to be sure that your move is definitely happening.
* Pre-Order, if Possible: By Pre-ordering your move stationery cards, you can get a jump-start by addressing your envelopes early. You might want to take advantage of our return address imprinting services at a small and modest cost.
* Organize Your Address Book: Spend a little time updating and organize your address book so that mailing your announcement cards for moving will be much easier, and you'll definitely be more organized when your actual relocation happens.
* When to Mail Them: Although there are no hard and fast rules, the most ideal time for mailing your cards is as soon after you move as possible.
* Effective Date of Move: If, like some people, you decide to send them before moving, you'll definitely want to include the effective date, or the date you will move in so your family and friends will know when to start using the new address.
* Choose a Theme: As you are selecting your announcements, it is always beneficial to decide on a theme. Regardless of whether you have a small cottage type house or a big city house or apartment, choose an announcement design and theme that complements the style of your new home.
* Add a Photo: Including a picture to your moving announcement cards is an ideal time to share a photo of your new home with friends and family. And, to make the photograph totally accurate, you can include your family pet(s) in the picture to add that total personal touch.
* Combining Marriage and Moving Announcement Notices: For those newlywed couples, why not combine your announcements into both a marriage and moving announcement, which will be ideal for letting long distance family and friends know of both bits of good news at the same time.
* House Warming Party Invitations:
As you are shopping online with the e-commerce stationery sites, you'll find a few with customize and real time preview features. There, in most cases, patented additions make it possible for you to choose an announcement design, insert your own announcement wordings, pick your type style, ink color, and fonts and the preview it all instantly. You can make as many changes to these options, and then do it all again as many times as you want to ensure your customized stationary card is just like you want it.
Customized moving announcements are an ideal way to let your family and friends know when you have moved. Whether you include a photograph of your new house or just your sincere hopes that everyone will stay in touch, these cards will serve as a constant reminder of your new address. And, while shopping online, be sure and take utilize the many everyday special promos available like free shipping, 10 free cards, your proof within one hour, same day print and ship, and lots more.
Find your beautiful move announcements at http://www.invitationsbyu.com/