News By Tag
News By Place
Keenan Jones San Diego Affordable On-location IT Support Services
Keenan is a young entrepreneur who loves to embrace all that technology has to offer. His technical expertise is available in the San Diego area. And with many years of experience in a variety of technology platforms, Keenan is the person to call
Setup router and wireless network
Setup a Mac or PC
Setup Android, Apple or Windows tablets
Setup your Apple TV or Windows Media Server
Install a new Operating System
Diagnose machine – Fix the problem
Virus and spyware removal
Backup your data online (or on storage media)
Introduction to Computers
Working with Photos
Personal Media (MP3) Players
Working with Video
Introduction to Mac
Introduction to Office
Social Media and more
and many other technical needs.
Keenan Jones has been working with the San Diego tech business community for over four years and provides high quality service every time. Keenan Jones is reliable and will respond to emails and phone calls within 24 hours. Keenan strives to keep clear communication so that whatever the work may be, it will come out exactly as hoped for.
Here are 11 reasons why clients prefer Keenan:
- Extremely competitive pricing
- "I don't just fix computers, I can also teach you how it works in a way you understand."
- Every job comes with a complimentary 30 minutes of over the phone support *
- Hundreds of hour of experience with electronic devices
- Support small business
- Fast communication (answer emails/phone calls/texts within 24 hours) *
- 100% money back guarantee! Keenan states, "If I can't fix the issue or tell you what is needed to fix it."
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Keenan ads, "I take the time to make sure the customer is satisfied."
- Works around client's hours
- Treats client and client's technology with respect
- Dressed to impress
Keenan Jones' ideal client would be a small local business (no corporate companies) or any household (preferably in the North County San Diego Area). Over 30 years old not in IT. Keenan says, "I see myself working with the older generation who either need some IT setup in their business (credit card processing, computer system setup, networking, staff training) or at home setups (printers, cell phone training, computer training, computer recovery, general tutoring, etc. to any other needs)." Online businesses, artists, nature enthusiasts, married couples or singles, urban families, local business employees or owners interested in additional information on Keenan Jones services should visit http://www.keenan-