Download Aitonic White Paper – The Next Generation of VoIP PBX
Aitonic’s white paper on hosted VoIP PBX identifies key motivators and market forces that impact their services and customer expectations. Based on current research, VoIP will account for almost 100% of voice communication by 2015 at the current rate of adoption.
By: Aitonic Inc.
Aitonic’s Advancements for VoIP
Aitonic strives to present latest innovations to their customers for their business uses. Not only that, Aitonic has identified some of the key factors of that have driven VoIP in the past few years and which are likely to do so in the coming years.
Aitonic’s white paper on hosted VoIP PBX identifies key motivators and market forces that impact their services and customer expectations. Based on current research, VoIP will account for almost 100 percent of voice communication by 2015 at the current rate of adoption. Also, the projected spend by business and residential/
The white paper also identifies some of the key factors to keep in mind while selecting a VoIP service provider, and service features that will determine market leaders in this space.
Aitonic and the next generation of VoIP
Aitonic’s service platform has been developed after studying this high-growth emerging market closely and identifying the key market requirements. Being a significant presence in the European market since 2003, Aitonic serves 750,000 end points and over 15,000 businesses and has developed a keen insight into customer needs and market trends.
Aitonic has also resolved many of the problems at legacy vendors that have limited the penetration of VoIP in the United States.
Legacy service providers often offer services with hidden costs, dodgy customer service and unreliable technological platforms. Customers now look for a reliable service based on a straight forward approach, a proven track record and a well architected VoIP platform.
Recognizing current market forces, some of Aitonic’s key features are:
• All-inclusive Pricing – no hidden or late ala carte charges such as activation fees, feature add on costs, or ballooned special fees.
• Proven Track Record – Market presence and experience of 10 years with a record and reputation of reliability and customer service.
• 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
• Guardian Customer Service – A sense of duty for the success of businesses that rely on Aitonic’s services; technically talented and enthusiastic support personnel
• VoIP Specialization – Focused on and specializing in VoIP
• No-pressure Sales – To put the customer at ease and start only when the customer is ready
• Relationships with Local IT VARs and Consultants - for superior service capabilities
• Integrity Scalability™ - Provides fully steeled account security in the expansive multi-tenant world of hosted VoIP
Please download Aitonic’s Thought Leadership White Paper “Will the Real VoIP Service Please Stand Up?“ to have a better understanding of VoIP market!