Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
AvePoint Announces Silver Sponsorship of Microsoft TechEd Europe 2013
Following recent sponsorship of TechEd North America and Best of TechEd – SharePoint award win, AvePoint continues to showcase its newest solutions for productivity, cloud, governance, and compliance at the premier Microsoft event in Europe
By: AvePoint, Inc.
AvePoint will showcase its latest solutions for productivity, cloud, governance, and compliance at its demo theatre at booth #S3, with one specific area of focus central to each day:
Productivity – Tuesday, June 25
· 12:15pm - 12:30pm: Intro to AvePoint Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics
· 12:45pm - 1pm: Intro to Meetings App & Preview of 2013 Marketplace
Cloud – Wednesday, June 26
· 1:30pm - 1:45pm: Cloud Deployment Options: Cloud, Hybrid or None of the Above
· 2pm - 2:15pm: Top Five Considerations for Migrating to the Cloud
· 2:30pm - 2:45pm: An Introduction to DocAve Online
Governance & Compliance – Thursday, June 27
· 1:30pm - 1:45pm: Best Practices Addressing Storage Growth with Governance in Mind
· 2pm - 2:15pm: Establishing Effective SharePoint Compliance: Balancing Collaboration and Security
· 2:30pm - 2:45pm: Social Collaboration for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 – Are You Compliant?
AvePoint Chief Architect & SharePoint MVP Jeremy Thake also has two speaking sessions at TechEd Europe:
· Tips You Need to Know for Creating Apps for Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2013 – 3:15pm - 4:30pm, Thursday, June 27 – This session covers tools and techniques for building apps for Microsoft Office and SharePoint, including architecting for cross-domain scenarios and types of apps.
· Creating Windows 8 Phone Apps for Microsoft SharePoint – 10:15am - 11:30am, Friday, June 28 – This session covers the tools, techniques, and best practices for building great Windows Phone apps that interact with SharePoint 2013.
Attendees visiting the AvePoint booth will also have the opportunity to take part in two separate contests. The first is a raffle in which one lucky winner will ride away from TechEd Europe on a brand new Vespa scooter. Attendees will find their raffle ticket in their attendee packs. Raffle tickets can be submitted until 1:30pm on Friday, June 28, with the drawing taking place at 2pm the same day.
The second contest, Stride towards Collaboration, will award a Microsoft Surface to the person who walks the most during TechEd Europe. Attendees can come to the AvePoint booth and pick up a pedometer to wear throughout TechEd, counting their steps as they walk from booth to booth. The person who takes the most steps during the conference will win the Surface. The winner will be announced Friday, June 28 at 2pm.
“Microsoft TechEd Europe is the premier industry event in Europe and AvePoint is honored to be a Silver Sponsor. We have a ton of exciting things planned, from our demo booth to our giveaways, and we are looking forward to educating TechEd attendees on how they can collaborate with confidence,”
AvePoint has helped more than 10,000 organisations across 63 countries achieve SharePoint success since its founding in 2001. With robust protection, management, compliance, reporting, and migration capabilities, as well as true, global 24/7 live support, AvePoint is the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions that enable organisations to collaborate with confidence.
To follow AvePoint on social media, please visit our website (http://www.avepoint.com/
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.