3D Printers, Materials and Scanning Technology Markets Worldwide to 2030 (hkc22.com)

Every Company and Houshold will have a 3D printer by 2030. This is a new and fast developing business over 31 billion US $ by 2030 worldwide in the whole value chain 3D printer, materials, scanning, operation and services, industrial and consumer, producer and operator, from 3.9 bn US $ 2012/Value Chain and 2.1 bn US $.
By: Helmut Kaiser Consultancy (hkc22.com)
May 31, 2013 - PRLog -- Every Company and Houshold will have a 3D printer by 2030. This is a new and fast developing business over 31 billion US $ by 2030 worldwide in the whole value chain 3D printer, materials, scanning, operation and services, industrial and consumer, producer and operator, from 3.9 bn US $ 2012/Value Chain and 2.1 bn US $.

From small companies and start ups soon multinationals will enter the markets. The markets are highly profitable; there is a pre-business and an after sales business. The after sales business is extremely profitable. The wide range of applications will lead to a large number of companies and competitions in the future and a limited number of research and development companies. The growth in patents was 70 percent the last years. 3D printers producing prototypes, small productions and highly customized products today and develop to a broad application market with quantities over the range today. More than 20 percent of the machines being used for finished products rather than Prototypes. That will rise to 80 percent by 2030.

In the year 2030 every company and household will have a 3D printer system. Key and driver is the feedstock offered and can be used. Today mainly various plastic materials used, also bio plastics, but ceramic, sterling silver, stainless steel, alumide, titanium, gypsum and more.
In some industries for example the system have delivered up to 20% stronger parts with the same mass, lighter parts (up to 65%) with the same strength, quicker design to finished component (days or weeks, not months)
- 26 times more efficient extraction of raw materials
- Only 5% SWARF, 95% of raw material is used in final part and the remaining 5% is fed back into the process
- Laser and electron beam melting technology enables the fusion of raw materials into the final part (no assembly of parts, from CAD to finished part in one step, can manufacture parts with moving segments, instead of making independent parts and
putting them together).
- Process can take up to a 1/4 of the time of traditional manufacturing methods
- Weight reduction and optimized design delivers greatly improved life cycle costs
- Manufacturing process uses up to 93% less energy than traditional manufacturing methods (EADS)
Some countries see priorities to develop this new industry like the US, Japan, Russia, China, South Korea, UK, France, Germany, Israel and other European countries.

Helmut Kaiser Consultancy
has been active in the field of new technologies, environmental and energy technology since 1980. We prepare exclusive international strategies, concepts and special studies for company groups, small and midsized businesses and government agencies.
http://www.hkc22.com/3dprinter.html
www.hkc22.com
email  hkc22@bluewin.ch
End
Email:***@t-online.de Email Verified
Tags:3d Printer, 3D markets, 3D worldwide, Fablabs, 3D companies
Industry:3D printer, 3D markets, 3D worldwide
Location:Germany
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: May 31, 2013



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share