Lifetime Paid Hourly Website Review

By: Lifetime paid hourly
 
YORK, Pa. - May 24, 2013 - PRLog -- Lifetime Paid Hourly is an banner and text advertising site where members promote banner and text ads for their online opportunities while sharing in the revenue generated from one of three pay plans that earn hourly from ad packs purchased by it's members. According to recent reports, after seventy six days of running, there are 6,038 members in Lifetime Paid Hourly. And they are still growing. Currently the Alexa Global Ranking is 16,690.

For every Ad Pack you purchase, you earn a rebate as follows:

Plan 1 is 0.0833% Hourly or 2.0% Daily for 150 days returning 300% principle included
Plan 2 is 0.1041% Hourly or 2.5% Daily for 120 days returning 300% principle included
Plan 3 is 0.1250% Hourly or 3.0% Daily for 100 days returning 300% principle included

All payments will be made via SolidTrustPay, Libertyreserve, Perfectmoney, EgoPay, Western Union and Moneygram and just recently added was Ezybond registration, a payment gateway which has a physical debit card attached to it.

Member testimonials speak for themselves:

LifeTime Paid Hourly pays exactly like they say and timely too! - Avianna

Terry is the best of the best as an admin, the team is fantastic as well, me and my down line, we are so pleased i found this great program, it is indeed a fantastic opportunity, no one should look back or think twice. This is indeed one of your best decisions! - Winningopportunities

Just to quote a few.

With the "30% rule", which takes 30% of all withdrawals and places it back into the revenue sharing system, Lifetime Paid Hourly seems like it could be around for the long haul. Whenever you make a withdrawal request from your rebates balance, 30% of your withdrawal total goes into your repurchase balance, which you can use only to buy more ad packs and keep your ads constantly running. The remaining 70% is sent to your external payment processor account. The 30% repurchase policy is to ensure the long-term sustainability of this program. You can also earn 10% off your referrals purchasing ad packs which is great incentive for getting your online friends involved.

We see online "Ad Programs" come and go. Mostly they go. It seems that the administration at Lifetime Paid Hourly is striving to overcome the common barriers we tend to run into which cause other programs to fail. The admin is very open with it's members, remaining in constant contact via skype and email with site statistics, revenue stats, etc.

The website itself is very well designed and the news and updates ticker is a cool feature.

If you would like to get some fresh advertising for any of your websites you can easily join free @ http://lifetimepaidhourly.com/?bradscottmatt and purchase your ad packs to get started. With the membership growing daily you can reap the rewards of fresh eyes on your business or opportunity while earning some extra income in the process. Simply complete the registration form on the front page and then click "SIGN UP". After registering, please check your email for your verification link that you need to click. Make sure that you are using a valid email address to receive the verification email. (Gmail is best)

To our success, Bradley Matthews
skype @ mlmearnersecretsrevealed
End
Email:***@gmail.com Email Verified
Phone:7174248492
Tags:Lifetime Paid Hourly, Text Advertising, Banner Advertising, Lifetimepaidhourly
Industry:banner advertising, text advertising
Location:York - Pennsylvania - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Bradley's Small Business News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share