News By Tag
News By Location
Live HR Boot Camp Webinar Provides HR Administrators With Critical Information
How to prevent your liability in the workplace (while earning 2 CED credits)
By: HR Learning Centre LLC
“This boot camp is designed to address many of the areas that HR Administrators need to fully understand and take action,” said Melissa Fleischer, President of HR Learning Center. “Through our work with many Human Resource administrators and staffs, we have discovered a profound misunderstanding of many of the employment discrimination laws and their ramifications. We designed this boot camp to provide them with this crucial information they require and the opportunity to ask questions directly with an experienced employment attorney.”
Critical training on employment discrimination laws including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA will be presented as well as strategies designed to ensure that companies are managing their workforce in a legally compliant manner.
Topics that this webinar will cover include:
· • How to Interview Applicants and Not Violate the Employment Discrimination Laws
· • How to Negotiate the Hiring Process and Avoid Creating Implied Contracts of Employment
· • Methods to Prevent Harassment in your Workplace
· • Tips on how to Comply with a Manager's Heightened Responsibilities Under the Law
· • Managing Leave of Absence Issues
· • How the FMLA and ADA Impact Absenteeism and Tardiness
· • Managing Performance and Attendance Issues
· • Documenting Poor Performance to Create a Paper Trail
· • How to Ensure you May Legally Terminate Poor Performers
· • Ways to Draft Excellent Disciplinary Letters to Document Poor Performance
Having all of this critical information packed into one comprehensive HR boot camp allows participants to rapidly obtain the insights and knowledge that they need to prevent potentially expensive and unnecessary legal action.
HR Boot camp resources include: handouts, a power point presentation, and a question and answer period with an experienced employment attorney. Attendees will also earn 2 CED credits.
To register for the HR Boot camp webinar:
Date: May 24, 2013
Time: 11:00-1:00p.m. EST
Cost: $500 per attendee per computer terminal
To attend: http://www.hrlearningcenter.com/
or contact us at 917-417-1715 or via email: email@example.com
About Melissa Fleischer:
HR Learning Centre LLC is a human resources consulting firm and it specialises in the area of employment law. Melissa Fleischer, Esq is the Founder and the President of this firm and will also be the speaker at this webinar. She has more than 20 years of experience in this field and is an expert. She has been successful in representing clients when it comes to dealing with workplace issues. She is responsible for providing varied solutions to several management problems like sexual and unlawful harassment, workplace violence, FMLA and ADA.
Name: Melissa Fleischer