News By Tag
* Augmented Reality
* AR Applications
* Augmented Reality Applications
* AR in Gaming
* Augmented Reality E
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Augmented Reality in Gaming and Entertainment
Augmented Reality (AR) represents a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input, that enrich the user's perception of the real world.
Gaming and Entertainment
This research analyzes emerging AR applications in gaming and the general entertainment industry as a whole. The first section of this report evaluates the development of the AR applications as a whole. The second section focuses on the use of AR in the entertainment industry. It includes case studies and analysis on the use of AR applications gaming and the entertainment products and services vertical as a whole. The third section of the report provides analysis of the market for the AR applications in gaming with forecasting from 2013 through 2016.
• Identify the drivers for AR as a whole
• Identify key growth opportunities in mobile augmented reality
• Understand the potential for AR in advertising and entertainment
• Recognize the advertising and marketing potential of AR applications
• Understand business models that will predominate as AR gains traction