News By Tag
News By Location
Azalea Health Newsletter- March 2013
Azalea Health brings you updates on important topics in the healthcare industry including: information on telehealth reducing readmissions and costs, CAQH's improvements to EFT enrollments, and physicians utilization of mobile devices in practice.
By: Azalea Health
Telehealth Reduces Readmissions, Costs
A recent case study released by the Commonwealth Fund takes a closer look at how telehealth is used to "remotely provide care management" while facilitating patient communication with providers and specialists. The study explains how telehealth can "enhance care coordination, improve patients’ care experiences, and reduce hospital admissions and costs." Telehealth also promotes a "culture of openness and preparedness"
For the full study from The Commonwealth Fund visit: http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/
Billing Tip: CAQH Revolutionizes EFT Enrollments
The Council for Affordable and Quality Healthcare (CAQH) now offers an online tool that will allow providers to securely enroll to receive electronic funds transfers (EFTs). Providers can select which insurance networks to enroll and can update banking information across all payers if needed. CAQH's EFT Enrollment tool replaces the different, sometimes confusing, EFT enrollment forms required by each payer with a single and easy to use system.
This is especially important considering the EFT enrollment requirements found in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). Effective January 2014, all payers will have to offer EFTs and Medicare will only reimburse providers through EFT.
To register for CAQH's EFT Enrollment tool visit: https://solutions.caqh.org/
To read the full press release from CAQH visit: http://www.caqh.org/
Please contact us at email@example.com or 877-777-7686 if you have questions or would like to know more about how our Azalea RCM services can help you improve your revenue cycle.
Providers Believe Mobility is Positively Affecting Healthcare
According to a recent study, healthcare providers are beginning to integrate the use of mobile devices into their daily "delivery of patient care and healthcare practice management". Physicians are using smart mobile devices to monitor and manage medication, as well as to gain remote access to health records, and assist patients in managing their insurance claims.
For the full article from Healthcare Informatics visit: http://www.healthcare-
Did you know all of Azalea's software suite is mobile compatible?
We know that today's provider is always on-the-go and understand that it is crucial that your practice is accessible from everywhere you go with internet access. Our flexible Azalea products are compatible with both smartphones and tablets, allowing your practice to be only a finger click away at all times. Contact us today for a free demo!
- Would you like to know what our clients are saying about us? Visit our YouTube page access our video testimonials and more. http://www.youtube.com/
- Need a refresher course on any of our Azalea systems? Contact our client relations department today to learn how to access short video tutorials and instructional tools on everything from billing to clinical documentation. Call (877) 777-7686 #3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIMSS 2013 Annual Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans, LA March 3-7, 2013 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
- Georgia Partnership for Telehealth (GPT) Spring Conference on March 18-20, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah, GA.
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) 2013 Summit on March 20, 2013 in at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, GA.
- National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC) 2013 Spring Institute in San Antonio, TX on March 13-15, 2013.
- Azalea Health will be a sponsor for the Savannah Technical College 2013 Tribute to Community STARS, Friday, March 22, 2013.
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama (MASA) 2013 Annual Session on April 11-14, 2013 at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel in Mobile, AL.
- HomeTown Health 2013 Annual Spring Conference at the Sea Palms Resort on St. Simon's Island, GA on April 24-26, 2013 .
- 2013 Azalea User Meeting hosted by Azalea Health. Please contact us for more information!
Current Job Openings at Azalea: Come join our team!
-Medical Billing Specialist at the Valdosta location
To learn more about these positions and to apply online visit:
105 West Central Avenue
Valdosta, GA 31601
Toll Free: 877-777-7686
Toll Free Fax: 866-683-8679
Click the links below to stay in touch: