News By Tag
* Data Management Summit
* Reference Data
* Enterprise Data Management
* Corporate Actions
* More Tags...
* Financial technology
* More Industries...
News By Location
A-Team Group welcomes speakers from HSBC, RBS, UBS, OFR, Bloomberg to Data Management Summit 2013
A-Team Group welcomes speakers from Barclays, BNY Mellon, UBS, US Dept. of Treasury’s Office of Financial Research (OFR), Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Bloomberg, and more to the Data Management Summit 2013
Speakers at the event include:
• Con Crowley, associate director for information standards, at the US Treasury's Office of Financial Research (OFR)
• Christopher Bannocks, Managing Director - Global Head of Reference Data, Barclays
• Colin Gibson, Head of Data Architecture, Markets & International Banking, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Rupert Brown, IB CTO Lead Architect, UBS Investment Bank London
• Anthony J O'Connor, Head of Product Management - OTC Pricing and Risk, Global Product, HSBC
• Peter Warms, Head of Product Development for Global Data and Symbology, Bloomberg Data Solutions
• Barry Adams, VP Corporate Actions, BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
• Robert Hofstetter, Director & Head Securities Markets, Data & Control, Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd.
• Paolo Mittiga, Domain Partner, Data Management, Wipro
• Chris Johnson, Head of Product Management, Market Data Services, HSBC Securities Services
• Joost Roelin, Director of Product Management Strategy, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
• Stuart Grant, EMEA Business Development Manager – Financial Services, SAP
• John Taysom, 2011 Fellow, Advanced Leadership Initiative, Harvard University
• Matt Cox, Director, DenverPerry
The Data Management Summit is an annual event that takes place in both London and New York. The summit objective is to explore the business and technology issues facing financial institutions in data management and the need for Enterprise Architecture. The Data Management Summit will be held on March 12th 2013 at the America Square Conference Centre conveniently located in the City of London.
“A-Team Group is pleased to have received such a strong response to the programme, which we crafted based on our insight into the businesses of Reference Data, Risk Technology and Big Data. Through our community platforms – http://www.ReferenceDataReview.com and http://www.Risk-Technology.net - we’ve explored issues such as the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI’s), corporate actions automation, valuations data quality, enterprise data management, emerging technologies for enterprise architectures, and regulatory drivers such as Dodd Frank, Solvency II, MiFID II, and more. All are pertinent topics that executives who attend the event will be able to discuss face-to-face with their peers and prospects,” says Angela Wilbraham, CEO of A-Team Group.
A-Team Group thanks its sponsors and exhibitors, including Bloomberg Data Solutions, our platinum sponsor, AIM Software, Datactics, MarkLogic, Mellanox Technologies, Sapient Global Markets, S&P Capital IQ, SmartCo, Wipro, Goldensource Corp., Teradata, and partners the EDM Council.
For More Information:
Visit the Data Management Summit website here:
View the Data Management Summit programme here: http://referencedatareview.com/
Notes to Editors
About A-Team Group
A-Team Group is a publishing, research and specialist events firm that has been dedicated to the Financial Services Technology sector for over 10 years.
With our global reach through our four core online communities – ReferenceDataReview.com, Low-Latency.com, Risk-Technology.net and BigDataForFinance.com – we reach over 10,000 senior executives in Financial Technology weekly.
Our clients include buy- and sell-side financial institutions, information providers, and technology vendors. For them, we deliver results-driven marketing campaigns including thought leadership, client advocacy, exhibitions, seminars and webinars, detailed research and benchmarking, generating a measurable Return on Investment.
Find out more at www.a-teamgroup.com.
Press and Media Contacts:
For A-Team Group
+44 (0)20 8090 2055