QualityLogic Confirms Adobe LeanPrint Toner Savings
Study Compares Toner Usage with Adobe LeanPrint Software to Toner Consumption with Conventional Printing.
Adobe commissioned the study to validate their claim that LeanPrint software, an enterprise-class, software-only printing solution, keeps expenses in check without adversely affecting print volume. QualityLogic tested LeanPrint in three modes:
• LeanPrint Super Saver shortens long, full-color documents by automatically altering the layout to be more space efficient. QualityLogic’
• LeanPrint Toner Saver significantly reduces toner consumption in color and grayscale printing without impacting the layout of the document. Toner savings on color documents were 30.5 percent when printing in color mode and 60% when printing in black-and-white mode.
• LeanPrint Web Printing removes unwanted content from printed web pages and offers the user the choice to print with or without images.
“This QualityLogic study reveals significant differences in toner usage between printing directly from the application and through Adobe LeanPrint,” said Gary James, general manager, QualityLogic Services Business. "The QualityLogic team conducted extensive testing using a test suite that included over 4,000 pages to ensure accurate, reliable results.”
“Adobe prides itself on environmentally conscious behavior,” said Raman Nagpal, senior director and general manager, Adobe Print and Scan Business. “LeanPrint combines our commitment to the environment with our deep understanding of the print industry and results in reduced printing costs.”
The report is available at http://www.qualitylogic.com/
QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of testing products and outsourced quality assurance and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services at customers’ sites, at QualityLogic’
• Printer and MFP OEMs, ODMs and technology providers rely on QualityLogic test solutions to validate their products’ performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability with other hardware and software products.
• Network infrastructure equipment manufacturers, carriers, and telecom service providers use QualityLogic fax test equipment to ensure interoperability with fax traffic from traditional devices and across the Internet.
• Marketing groups rely on QualityLogic to provide independent validation of their competitive advantages.
• Smart Grid technologies and products must be interoperable to succeed, and QualityLogic is in the forefront of interoperability test solutions.
• IT departments in companies of all sizes look to QualityLogic to ensure their web applications, websites and mobile applications meet their quality objectives.
For more information, visit www.qualitylogic.com.